Amour

Sarah's POV

It only has been 3 days since I have started the project. The first day was irritating as Jugglenaut keep intrudes me every 30 minutes. I could not even focus for the first hours in reading the blueprint that he gave me initially. I would not say it is a real blueprint, more as a rough sketch. He continues to do this for the next 2 days as he keep improvising and adding into the sketch making it more refined than it was began.

The third day, I finally have a piece of mind because I can finally start building the suit. He put me into a melting room full of metals and ordered me to use the available resources. Fortunately for me, the metals that he have provided are in the standard and low quality therefore, the amour is not durable for high intensity.

One particular request from the Jugglenaut was this amour are adaptable in changing shapes which is very hard to do without any special tools. However, if he has a power sphere that can change sizes, it won't be a problem.

He never disclosed how many power sphere that he had owned but some of the power sphere that helped me mentally and in building the amour are quite friendly. They would make jokes and fight with each other as I keep track finding an escape plan. As soon as the amour is finished, I will take my leave.

"How is my suit going, dear human?" the clown walked into the melting room as I was melting the resource. "I know it would be enough. If it's not, the sphere will find more."

"It's enough. We don't need anymore." I answered shortly, I do not want to get into any conversation with this villain. "You still have to disclose me why do you want an amour that can adapt in size changing."

"It is nothing for you to concern. I-"

"If you want me to make a quality amour that wont break after a few punches, you should tell me the reason." I advised him before he continue his mumbling.

He slammed his fist on the metal table beside me. Externally, my face was stoic as if it didn't bother me. It irritates him a lot which was another of entertainment of mine. Internally, I was scared to my core, but I can't break in front of him. I will not give him the satisfaction.

"K the inventor, I misjudge you. You are more tough than you think." He complimented, walking toward the empty chair before sitting on it. "I am the great Jugglenaut of the Circus Maxima. However, to be this great I need power. My years searching for powers, brought me the collections of power spheres."

"You do know it is illegal to own power spheres." I butted his big boring introduction; I sense he was tense and upset. "However, you do you."

"I will do what I want. All the powers in the galaxy will be mine." He shouted, throwing the chair towards me but I quickly ducked avoided it. "Consider that a warning. There will be no next time the great K the Inventor."

He slammed the door shut. The strength from his anger shook the room that rubbles falls from the ceiling. I finally let out a long sigh of relief, knowing well I almost crossed the line. Gigibot and Melonbot did the same motion as me but still trembling. They came to my aids asking me if I were okay.

"We need to leave this place as soon as we have the chance." I told them as I continue to pour the liquid metal in the mould. "There are place that can keep you without taking you advantage."

"But if Jugglenaut find out we will be destroyed." Gigibot was trembling the think of its owner.

"Yes, that's right. I do not want to die." Melonbot hug the other sphere, starting to cry.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that you won't get hurt." I smiled at them which ease on their fear "I've made a promise with someone to ensure that power sphere is saved."

Focusing on the leftover liquid metal, I was brainstorming an escape plan. To convince the spheres to help me and give them their freedom would be hard as Jugglenaut have control over them with fear.