Mystery/ Thriller Entries

Finally, Mystery/ Thriller genre is officially FULL.

-If you have submitted your book in Mystery/ Thriller category and you've not received a reply from us informing you that you're accepted, then you either haven't followed all the rules or the genre was already complete by the time you submitted your work. However, you can wait for the second launch of The Good Reads Awards to submit again.

-If you have submitted your book in Mystery/ Thriller category and you have received a reply from us informing you that you're accepted yet you can't find your book in the list below, please let us know in a Private Message.

-If you have submitted your book in a different category that's not Mystery/ Thriller and your book is listed below, please notify us via PM.

-If your book is listed below, please make sure you follow the judges of your genre. If you don't follow the judge even after they ask you to follow them, you'll be considered inactive and your submission will be dismissed. A book from the waiting list will replace yours.

To all participants, please make sure you follow the judge: avni_609 aurora_thoughts to verify your entry so the judge can start working on your book.

Comment Followed inline to your book when you follow the judge.

ENTRIES

Hatched By user17450679

Twined By Jumie04

Everything That Can Never Be By desrelly

My Curse Or My Heartbeat By psycho_girlie

My Possessive Murderer By _princessssss_

The Culprit's Verdict By Sheann_08

By A Rose By ChiddyE01

The Other World By FeministWitch_13

This is a Diary's Essence By ifana8

Ichor By raemenwrites

The judging process should take off now. We'll be expecting the results within 1-2 weeks.

If you're interested in Judging Mystery/ Thriller genre, please check out the Rules and Regulations Judges Edition part.

Dear judges,

please be quick and submit the results in a message via this email goodreadsaward@gmail.com or via the Discord link you're provided as soon as possible.

Do Not start reading a book until you make sure the author follows the judges. If they're not, please inform me.

You're required to read at least five chapters of the book you're judging, vote on each chapter you read, write a review for each book by the time you finish it and it's to be submitted with the book's score. Please make sure you've read the Judging Criteria part throughly before you start judging.

avni_609 You're assigned to judge the books starting from "Hatched" to "My Possessive Murderer". Thats a total of Five books. If you have any problem with that, please let me know.

aurora_thoughts You're assigned to judge the books starting from "The Culprit's Verdict" to "Ichor". Thats a total of Five books. If you have any problem with that, please let me know.

If any of you Judges need help writing the review, please PM me, I'll be happy to help x

Deadline: 17th June, 2020