TEEN FICTION/ YOUNG ADULT RESULTS

Teen Fiction/ Young Adult Results are finally out!

We'd like to thank the amazing judges flywrite jovinta_Stella Jumie04 for their efforts judging the books.

Dear all contestants,

You all are amazing, your books are exceptional. We're delighted that you shared your work and thoughts with us. If your name is not found below, you did not lose this awards, this is actually a chance to enhance your work. That's why the Judge submitted a review on each and every work and we'll be waiting for you to submit in the Second Launch.

We want to remind you that Perfection Does Not Exist.

Winners' reviews will be found below.

Non-winners' reviews can be found in The Good Reads Review book on our profile.

RESULTS

1ST PLACE

Shout out to my Ex By mureewaa

Judge: Jumie04

Score: 90 Points

Review: Your book is enthralling and captivating. Anyone reading the book would love to continue. Your choice of words and how you use them descriptively are great. The book idea is real and you taught basic things.

2ND PLACE

Dare to Dream By dontbotherme15595

Judge: flywrite

Score: 89 Points

Review: Your book was awesome..wonderful! I absolutely love your plot, your idea.. Great talent..

3RD PLACE

The Cadmium Alternative By paa_rping

Judge: flywrite

Score: 78 Points

Review: Your book was okay.. I loved where it was going but the cover didn't get my attention.

BEST JUDGE FOR THE GENRE: Jumie04

Her reviews were detailed, and she submitted the results right away. We didn't really have trouble trying to sort out the results she sent, they were organized and sufficient. Good job!

Dear Winners,

Congratulations! Keep the amazing work up and thank you for sharing your work with us.

Please send us an email via goodreadsaward@gmail.com with your cover and we'll apply the sticker for you/ send us that you want the sticker if you want to apply it for yourself.

Form of email

Author username:
Book title:
Genre:
Place:
Cover: (if you want us to apply the sticker)

It's a must that you reach out to us in TWO weeks duration or else you won't be able to collect your prize.

If you have any problem, please PM us.

As for The Best Judge,

Please PM us ASAP to collect your prize, and for some good news/ offer to you. Thanks for making this so much easier on us, we love you. Xx