S E V E N T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

"Before, we proceed. You have to know that this is will be painful. Try to think of nothing. Box everything you know and tucked it in the deepest part of your mind. Remember think of nothing."

"Okay, I'll think of noth-"

"Legilimens!"

It was painful indeed. She felt like her head was cracking and falling apart. She's on her knees and screamed. Every part of her brain are like elastic bands, stretching up until the bands are torn apart. That's how it felt like. 

Just think of nothing. Box everything up.

Y/n explained what they were going to do. The journal they're making, was not just any journal. It's a journal where you can see the person's point of view. You are able to see someone what they are doing right now or even take a look from their past and future.

The Pegasus Journal.

Shut it down.

"How can you reject him like that? After all what he did to you," Ron breathed out, thinking that it was unfair for y/n to treat Harry like that, "You're just going to turn down his invitation?"

The rejection.

Control your feelings.

"What is this? Are you trying to propose to me or what?" Draco chuckled.

"No, you git," y/n rolled her eyes, "It's just an accessory,"

Draco smirked and bunched his brows. He slipped on the ring on his pinky.

The gift.

Don't think about it.

One.

And with that one second, Draco gather all his strengths and even silently prayed to make this one second count. He leaned in and so did y/n. Soon, their lips collided with each other, feeling the warm sensation.

The kiss.

Slam those memories.

"Cedric? Wake up now... I know you've done a lot of pranks to me, but now it's not the good time to do that," whispered y/n, gulping. She could feel the lump on her throat, trying to get hold back of her crying.

The death.

"Stop, stop it please! It hurts!" She yelled, begging Linus to stop. He dropped his wand to his side and looked down at y/n, who kept on sobbing as she placed both of her hands on her head. She was panting hard. 

"So that is how the journal works you're referring to?" asked Linus. Y/n remembered, she told Linus that she wished the journal was with her not with Harry. Y/n nodded whilst Linus continued interrogating her. "Never really thought that you rejected the chosen one for the yule ball." He chuckled.

Y/n started wobbling when she tried to get up on her feet. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you and your lover boy kissed on Christmas Eve?"

She didn't answer. All she did was drink a water from the cup and ignored him.

"And how about the death of Cedric? Why-" before he could even finish his sentence, y/n's wand is on his neck. She shot him a deadly glare before putting down her wand. After that incident, she never really talked to anyone because she couldn't bear the image of seeing her friend dead on the spot.

"How dare you? That was personal!" cried y/n.

"Then try to control your feelings! Try blocking everything up!" his voice bounced around the room, causing y/n to be startled. "If you mastered this then I can no longer see your personal stuff. Let's try again."