S E V E N T Y - O N E

She woke up by the sound of the low hissing from Draco's mouth. Draco is standing by the window, writing a word on the foggy window. He wrote; toi et moi.

You and me. Those are the words keeping Draco sane. It has always been her from before, during, and after the war. He looked down at his dark mark, the mark stung him. He never really liked the sight of this. Whenever the dark mark moved, it was the Dark Lord calling for his followers.

He hissed once again. He didn't want to leave y/n alone again. It kept on twitching and burning on his skin. No matter the pain, he resisted it. He would do everything just to remove this awful mark on his arm. He groan aloud, y/n immediately ran to his side, caressing his cheeks.

"What is it?" she asked, looking at his now redden arm.

"He's calling us," his voice cracked. "This bloody mark burns whenever he tried to call us. Guess, I have to go."

His face says it all. He lied. Both of them knew he didn't want to go and see the face of the Dark Lord. And of course, that made y/n sad. She wants Draco to be free from all of this. She swore to herself that after this, they would run away from all of this and start a new chapter together.

She gave Draco a look that says 'don't go, please stay' He noticed it and chuckled.

That look could make him stay.

That look could change everything.

Is that enough to make him stay?

"Don't worry, I'll be back," whispered Draco. He kissed on her forehead and apparated away.

Y/n cursed as he left. She really thought that her pleading eyes would make him stay. Her eyes landed on the window. The words that Draco wrote was slowly fading away.

Toi et moi. You and me.

She have to find a way for him and her. No matter what it takes. She knew that Draco never wanted any of this, he simply had no choice but to follow their orders. She knows that every problem has its own solution— and that's why she have to take action immediately.

Whenever Draco is looking at his mark, he felt disgusted. He wished that everything would go back to way it was and live a happy life with her. But his fate somehow restricted his dreams. Crushing and crumbling.

Y/n went to Linus' room, in which his room reeked with firewhisky. She casted a spell to clean the place up. After the place is neat and tidy, she looked at him.

"I know what you're thinking but I'm not in mood right now," grumbled Linus, picking up another bottle of firewhisky underneath his desk. It must been really hard for Linus not get in touch with his long distance girlfriend, Adair. Y/n grabbed the bottle and threw it away.

"Please. You're good at this. I can't do it alone," persuaded y/n.

"I'm not sober enough to teach you occlumens," sighed Linus. Linus, a normal british french guy who has recently mastered the art of legilimency and occlumency. Being a drunkard whilst teaching is not a good mix for him.

"Oh come on, Linus. What if I go out alone and someone tries to invade my mind? Besides, this is also for the safety for our plans so no one would ever know," explained y/n. "Do it for everyone's sake including... For Adair, please."

He straightened his back as soon as he heard the mentioned of his girlfriend. He thought about it for awhile and then finally agreed to her, but only in one condition, she will not complain about how painful it will be. In other words, he didn't want to hear her whine like a complete baby.