F I F T E E N

When morning came, the four of them had finally checked their very own journal. Hermione was proud by the cover since she was the one who made it. Harry and Ron was also amazed the fact this idea came out in y/n's brain. They were happy talking about their book, until Hermione realized something.

"Why the upper right of the book is ruined?" Asked Hermione. The four of them observed the upper right, and there it was, a torn cover. "Or maybe someone's pet did that," She continued.

"Scabbers? Do you think Scabbers would have done that? I haven't seen him!" Ron said with a exaggerated disbelief tone in his voice whilst placing his right hand on his chest.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!!"

"No, no, no, no!"

"Shut it will you?!" Harry's voice boomed through the corner of their house common room. Hermione and Ron immediately shut their mouth and looked away. Y/n went over to Hermione and placed her hand on her shoulder. She calmed Hermione down and so did Harry, he calmed his best friend down.

Y/n pushed Hermione towards to Ron. Harry also did the same thing with y/n.

"Come on now, say sorry," Said y/n as she pulled the two closer with each other. The pair looked into each other's eyes and both were afraid to speak up. It was awkwardly silent between the two. Not long after, Ron decided to say sorry first.

"I'm sorry," He simply said.

"And?" Hermione raised her right brow, waiting Ron to add some words right after to what he said awhile ago.

"That's it. I'm just sorry,"

"I'm sorry too," Hermione reached out her hand for Ron to shake with. Ron hesitated at first, but then he accepted it and shook hands with his best friend since year one, Hermione. The two of them were finally in good terms and laughed about the whole situation.

"Wait... What if someone stole this?" Ron picked up the book and flip through the pages. "No one is going to stole this. You know why?" Y/n asked them, smirking.

"Because we are the only one who knows the password," She added.

"What's exactly the password?"

"Tempus edax rerum. It means time devours all things," Y/n explained. As she locked the notebook again. She motioned Harry to open the book with the password and with that, the book opened. Once again, the trio was amazed on how y/n did that. Ron decided to go for it.

"Tempus edax rerun," He said as he hold the book in is hands. The book suddenly became heavy which caused Ron to dropped it and the book hit his foot.

"It's tempus edax rerum. Not rerun," Scoffed Hermione and then added, "Honestly, what are you trying to do? Make the book run?"

Harry and y/n laughed as soon they heard Hermione what had just said to Ron. After trying to open the book, the four hid the book where no one could see it and decided to go eat breakfast with their other fellow gryffindor at the Great Hall.

"Y/n! Come here!" Called George. Y/n sat beside the twins. The trio followed her and began eating. Y/n was about to place the spoon in her mouth when the twins decided to ask her some questions.

"Do you have a crush?" Asked Fred. When he asked that the trio including y/n stopped breathing for a second. Harry looked at her, waiting her to  answer.

"Why are you asking me that?" Y/n's eyes squint and shake her head. The way she said that, it made Harry's heart dropped. He wanted to know why y/n was acting like that. Acting like she didn't spend the other night with him, gazing the stars at night and talking about wonderful things— or maybe she didn't have crushes and just leading them on, but Harry knew her, and she isn't the type of girl who broke someone's heart.