8.

"No, Mom. No." Anakin was rolling around.

"Hey, Anakin, wake up." Y/N said as she sat on his bed, putting a hand on his shoulder and the other on his head, gently shaking him in attempt to wake him.

"What?" He says sleepily.

"You were having a nightmare. Are you alright?" She asks in a quiet tone. She was careful to try and not disturb him more then she already did.

"Yeah..." He sniffles, wipes his eyes and gets up.

"You were dreaming about your mother?" This causes the young boy to stop and look back at the girl.

"Recently I've been seeing her in my dreams." He admits. "Scary dreams. I worry about her."

~*~

The three were sitting down At a table, eating their breakfast. When suddenly, Padmè speaks up.

"It must be hard, dedicating your life to the Jedi. Not being able to visit the places you like, do the things you like." She successfully attempts to create small talk with the two sitting across her.

"Be with the people that we love." Anakin nods. Y/N could swear she felt his hand graze her leg at that moment.

"Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi." She asks, curious now.

"Attachments," Y/N speaks up, glancing Anakins direction, "are forbidden. Possession is forbidden."

"Compassion, which I would dicribe as unconditional love," Anakin looks over and meets Y/Ns eyes. "essential to a Jedis life." He smiles and looks back at Padmè. "Some may say we are encouraged to love."

"Ah shoot," Padmè says as she split her drink onto her shirt, "I'll be right back." The two nod.

"You've changed." Y/N says softly.

"You haven't." Anakin meets her eyes again. "Your exactly how I remember you in my dreams."

Y/N had no answer to that. She just looks down and begins eating again, leaving Anakin to think, 'I messed up, did I?'

~*~

"I still don't belive you should have sent our Padwans together. I understand now that they were too old to start his training." Obi Wan discusses with his fellow Master, Mace Windu on the platform of the small space shuttle he would be taking.

"As I told you earlier, Kenobi, the Jedi Council has its reasoning. You should learn to trust it more." Master Windu spoke, retelling the younger Jedi what he had heard countless times.

"I do, Master Windu, but maybe you should have sent a different padwan with him. Anakin seems to have a..... emotional attachment to young padwan Organa."

Sighing, The bald Master replies, "One of them are The Chosen One. And as fellow Jedi, we must trust them to follow the right path."

"Yes, Master." Obi Wan smiles and climes into his small shuttle, and taking off. Soon, Master Windu could no longer see the shape of the shuttle.

"Don't let me down, (Y/N). Don't let me believe Kenobis concerns." He mutters to himself before turning and walking back into the temple.