~ Chapter - 39 ~

"So Raj Khurana I gave you an opportunity to confess but you chose not to do so, so now every one of you will face the consequences so get ready to face it," Amira said as she has something more to reveal and punish the sinners of her life, family and the family she lost who loved her unconditionally.

"You are right I did all this because I wanted all this property and money to myself, my children, my sister and her family but my father always favoured his elder son and loved him more that was proven when he gave a major share of the property to him and his offspring and as you said Pooja, Radha and myself along with our kids and their spouses and their children except Kiaan, was in this and did all this because we wanted to wipe out his kin completely leaving only my sister, her family, myself and my family so that in future no one can lay their claim on this empire," Raj confessed while Kiaan looked at his family in hurt, pain, betrayal and hate as he was not left behind in this conspiracy as he was used as a pawn by his own mother, love of his life and family whom he trusted implicitly.

"You left Kiaan out of all this Raj Khurana because you knew that he can never harm anyone let alone kill or destroy a happy family, your granddaughter sow seeds of hate in him for me, you sent your grandson Laksh to my brother Abhishek so that he can bring you every news regarding me or anything else so that you can use it against my family and even Laksh gained their trust that time when I was held in the asylum by leaking the news of address on the last day of the sixth month when you came to know I escaped so that they will reach me on time alas your luck I was rescued and protected before they can reach the place and come to know about your hidden facade," Amira said by showing video how Laksh was informing everything to his family when her parents and brother were busy in their works and how they discussed the plans to ensure she can never return back to the family soon.

"You are right I was always the mole in your family who used to pass on the information to granddad so that he can ensure that you will never return back here alas all the time you were protected by your stupid friends and bodyguards they appointed for your safety which made difficult for us to reach you even my brother Amit{Ashwin} who is now rotting in jail because of you but he failed in the task of killing you once you turned into a woman as your beauty allured him further to not to obey granddad or anyone else's orders," Laksh said and there was a crunching sound as his nose was broken by Amira who looked at him in anger.

"NEVER CALL MY FAMILY OR LOVED ONES WITH NAMES OR TRY TO DEGRADE THEM IN FRONT OF ME BECAUSE CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS," Amira warned him.

"I know at least we succeeded in breaking you and tearing you apart from your family because you are apart from them and you will never return back to them that is enough for us for now," Tanya called out.

"Well Tanya, let's finish the confessions and the tale then you will see the outcome for yourself. So where was I right yeah Ashwin Sharma urf Amit Agnihotri who entered my life by well planned incident and secured a place in our little friends group which was like a family to each other, yet no one ever can tolerate him and they merely accepted him for the sake of me, I waited for three years thinking he may change his ways as his mother brought him far from his father, brother and you people but I was wrong costing me Azaan who was killed by him, then as I said you killed my brother and sister-in-law, their unborn baby mercilessly not because they are connected to me,it maybe one of the reason but there was another reason too that was they were undercover cops who gathered every proof physical as well as video about every crime you people have committed, every illegal business you have ever started which made you all furious so you chose to kill them which was one shot two birds, they tried to leave county many times once their work was finished but using your power you made sure that even disguised they cannot leave the country nor they can hide, also as you thought with this I will be broken  but what you or anyone else never knew other than my parents and brother was I was born fighter, I may fall but I will come back with even more strength to defeat my enemies," Amira said looking at them defiantly which caused them to sneer in anger at her which didn't defer her.