You're Hired

WARNING: None

A/N: This is my first ever one shot imagine. Ignore if there's any spelling mistakes cuz they're gonna be edited later.

Huffing, you jumped out of bed and went to your bathroom. You brushed my teeth and took a good 15 mins shower.
Stepping out of the shower, you wrapped a towel around your body and went straight to your closet. You always dress casual so you picked a plain white crop t-shirt and your favourite pair of black jeans that hugged your hips perfectly showing of your curves. You went downstairs and had your breakfast before heading out After 20 minutes you entered the firehouse.

"Morning, guys." You said as Patty, Abby, Erin and Jillian looked at you with a smile on their faces.

"Morning, Y/N." They said as you went to the bathroom to fix your hair which couldn't do cuz you were in a little hurry.

You all were laughing and talking about ghost stuffs when Abby spoke to you.

"Hey Y/N, as you know when need a receptionist, I called a guy whose gonna be here in any minute and then you, me and Jillian gonna take his interview okay?"

"Why can't I join?" Erin pouted.

"Cuz you make things very awkward." Abby spat as Jillian chuckled.

You grinned. "You too Y/N, you're very sexual at everything and I'm only telling you to join because you're good at asking questions" Abby told you.

After some time you heard Erin talking to a male voice while you were on your phone.

"Kevin right? We spoke on the phone" Abby said.

Must be the receptionist guy.

You thought to yourself.

"(Y/N), Jillian, he's here." Abby smiled as you looked at a tall young handsome figure with glasses on standing and smiling at you

"Damn, he's so hot." Jillian whispered to me as you slightly nodded.

"Alright, this is Erin, Patty and that blondie is Jillian and beside her it's Y/N." Abby introduced us as you walked up to him with attitude and stuck your hand.

"Hi Kevin,nice to meet ya." You smiled and he shook your hand. His eyes were on you for a second and then he snapped out of his thoughts as you shook his hand.

"Alright let's go." Abby said.

Kevin sat on the opposite as you three ladies sat together. While Abby was asking questions, You noticed he had blue ocean eyes which immediately made you lost into them.
Abby pinched you from under the table and you winced and snapped outta your thoughts.

"Oh yeah sorry, so where were we?" You asked.

"It's your turn now." Jillian said.

"Alright so." You mumbled as you laid your eyes on him again which were already on yours.

"As I remember, Abby told you to bring some logos for us,Did you bring em?" You said smiling at him.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Thanks Y/N." Abby said.

Chuckling, you watched Kevin pulling out his laptop.

I'm skipping that part.

After some moments, Abby asked him to give us a little time to talk. He got up and walked to the reception table

"Don't listen." You joked.

"I won't." he smiled cutely.

A smirk grew on your face as you were staring at him and imagining fake scenerios.

"You know what you'll do now." Your inner thoughts told you as you again snapped out of your thoughts when Abby said, "What do you think (Y/N)?"

"Should we hire him?" Jillian said.

"He's hired." You said as you were grinning in a evil way.

"Are you sure about that? He looks dumb. Can he pick up a the phones." Abby asked me.

"You know, an aquarium is a submarine for the fish." Kevin said pointing his fingers to the aquarium which had a telephone inside.

"Oh, he'll learn." You grinned as Abby huffed looking at Jillian who was smirking.

"You know what Y/N is up to when she's like this." Jillian said as she winked at you.

"Kevin, you got the job." Abby said to him as he smiled.

"Alright, great then I'll start from tomorrow and today I'll just have a demo." He said as we nodded.

"Kevin is doomed." Jillian joked as you laughed while Abby couldn't agree more.

Jillian knew you were a dirty minded, asshole and your inner hoe just keeps coming out of me no matter how much you try to act normal.

The day ended as everyone left and only you and Kevin was still there. You and him talked and joked around. He was still with you discussing about some work stuffs. You had the keys of the firehouse, so you had to keep everything in place and lock everything then leave. As you was checking everything, you could feel Kevin's gaze on you everytime. You smirked inside as you knew you looked fine. You also teased him by dropping little things then bending down and sticking your ass out as your inner hoe was out here torturing poor Kevin . You also catched him licking his lips while his gaze were still on you. Your t-shirt was tight which defined your chest beautifully and you knew that.

"Hey Y/N, I was thinking of I could give you a ride home. I have my bike with me." Kevin asked you smiling and damn he was really handsome.

"If that doesn't bother you then surely I will." You replied smiling back.

"Alright leggo." He said as we went downstairs after you locked the door of the firehouse.

"Hopp on!" He said as you jumped in.

"Ready." You said as you wrapped your arms around his waist. You could feel his face turning red as you smirked and pressed your chest oh his back and he shivered a bit.

Damn I need to chill. I'm really torturing him.

You thought to yourself.

He started his bike both of you left. After 20 minutes, you arrived and jumped off his bike. You had a big ass mansion which made Kevin stare at it.

"Like what you see?" You chuckled as he nodded.

"Thanks for the ride." You said as you reached your head out and kissed his cheek and boy if anyone could see his face. It's was flushed red.

"Not a problem." He said while putting his helmet on trying to hide his blush.

You waved him bye as he did the same and left. You stepped into your house and did your daily routine and went to bed quickly as you was tired.

A/N: Part 2 will be up soon!💋