Metal Poisoning (Age Of Ultron 2015)

Start from the beginning

Fury nods in approval, "Can always count on you to take the words out my head."

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asks, to which Fury looks at him,
"Oh he's easy to track. He's everywhere. Guys multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit."

Y/N leans into Nat's ear, "That's better damn fast."
This causes her to give him an "oh really" look, with an added smirk.

Fury then continues, "It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though."

Tony is seen throwing darts at a board,
"Is he still going after launch codes?"

"Yes, he is. But he's not making any headway."

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." Tony says, causing Y/N to roll his eyes.

"Nerd alert..."

"Well..." Fury starts to make himself a sandwich,
"I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that."

"Nexus?" Steve asks as he walks up to the table, causing Bruce to inform him.

"It's the world Internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth."

Clint holds a fork up to his face, "So what they say?"

"He's fixated on the missiles." Fury responds as Y/N keeps thinking about how similar this is to the Terminator movies.

"But the codes are constantly being changed...."
"By who?" Tony asks as he moves his head from a thrown dart by Barton.

"Parties unknown..."

Y/N then starts to get a slight pulse in his head, causing him to wince slightly to himself, Luckily no one else notices. He then backs away from his chair and gets up, "Excuse me but uh....this kid needs to get something."

Nat instantly holds his wrist and looks up at him,
"You okay?"

Y/N smiles at her softly, "Yeah....I'll uh....be right back." He quickly dashes out the front door and creates a distance between himself and the house.

He then goes into his head and finds himself standing in front of Wanda. Surrounded in a strange lab,

"Oh, you again." Y/N comments as he steps closer to the brunette, "You know, you really gave my head a spin when you messed with my team with their nightmares."

"That was the point..." She fires back as she tries her best to step away from the 20 year old.

"Not a great point.... you know you and your brother can drop this right? Get away from that platinum bastard?"

"There's nothing TO drop. You and the Avengers must die!" She sneers, causing Y/N to be slightly confused.

"What the hell did we do to you two?" He then gives off a sigh, "You know....I didn't tell you this, but I was digging into your head the last time we spoke. I'm sorry what happened with your parents, but you CAN'T just get on Tony for that."

"And why not? His missiles rip our parents away from us. It's time he starts to feel an inking of what we felt..."

"You think Ultron is going to keep you two once he "destroys" us?" He then raises his eyebrow,