Chapter 3: Ayato VS Shu

At night, Everyone including you and Yui was eating a meal, Yui was sitting opposite Shu while you sat between Shu and Subaru. Yui didn't eat unlike everyone, but oh well, including Shu whose hands didn't touch the food as well. You looked between Shu and his food as he was focusing on listening to music.

"You haven't eaten very much, Bitch chan." You looked up and saw Laito standing beside Yui as she rose up as well. "You need to eat properly or you could become anemic. Would you like me to feed you?" 

You gripped on fork tightly as you shot a dagger at Laito but Reiji called out to him. "Laito! It's bad manners to get to your feet during a meal."

"Yes, sir. We'll continue this later, Bitch chan." Laito went and sat back on the chair, Shu then suddenly stood up with closed eyes. 

"Shu-san?" Yui breathed out while you were watching him. 

"This is a pain." He then walked out of the dining room. But you caught his gaze on you before he closed the door. 

"That deadbeat. Nothing good can come of anyone who grows up spoiled rotten." Reiji scolded, you and Yui looked at him with doubt. 

"Teddy?"  Kanato spoke out of nowhere, holding his teddy. "What would you like to eat next? Let's have a Banana snowball." He stabbed the banana in half but he then stabbed it again and again. 

"He won't even make the effort to attend our monthly dinner party." Reiji mumbled as you stuffed a fish steak and bread in your mouth, and Yui still didn't eat anything. 

"That will be all for today." 

Subaru dropped the napkin on the table, followed by Kanato, Laito, and Ayato, who left only Yui, Reiji, and you on the table. You looked around before Yui, and you stood up, but Reiji spoke up. "One moment." 

You and Yui turned to Reiji as he said to both of you. "Both of your table manners are deplorable. One of these days I will take you both aside and discipline you thoroughly. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Yui replied. As she walked away, you followed her but Reiji then called you again, making you stop. 

"Cranberry, Get your Cranberry juice before going back." You looked at the juice on Yui's seat, you bowed at him as thank you before walking out, drinking a juice.

"He called me Cranberry? Wow, that was new for me."

.

.

.

You walked back to your room as Yui was already there, "Okay, so... who is taking a bath first?" You asked with a smirk, Yui turned to you with a smile before she said. 

"You first, I'm just going to take a rest. And I see that you're very enjoying that juice very much."

"It's delicious! I can't help it, I can drink it every day." You finished the juice and threw it in the bin before walking to the bathroom with your clothes.

.

.

.

~Meanwhile~

After you went to take a shower, Yui opened the drawer, taking father's diary, and opened it but found nothing except the blank pages. "It's still blank." She picked the picture up, "This photograph is our only clue." She let out a sigh before she put it back in the drawer.