#BLACKLIVESMATTER

hello everyone i know this is something quite different especially coming from me but i really want to talk about the recent events that's been happing in the US

on memorial day a black man by the name of george floyd was killed outside of cup foods in minneapolis minnesota. he was choked to death by a white police officer who thought he was someone who fit the description of forgery.

this to me is incredibly unacceptable and disgusting to hear, especially me being a person of color (hispanic american) i pray and worry for my black friends every day because of the sick world we live in. i feel as though just because i'm a poc doesn't mean i'm not privileged. i can say i do have more privilege than a black person and everyone else who isn't black should be able to say the same.

and i feel like since i have a decent following on here, it's my job to speak out about these issues whether you guys like it or not. i want you all to know that your silence hurts the black community more than ever during this time and i would really appreciate if you took into consideration what i'm saying and do the right thing to spread awareness.

text FLOYD to 55156 to seek justice for george floyd's murder.

all of my black followers please stay safe and never stop fighting for your rights, i love you ❤️