First day of U.A.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not updated for a while I had to do some things for my YouTube channel.

"It was the first day of u.a. izuku was finding class 1-a"

Izuku: class 1-a 1-a where is it.

"Izuku stop when he sees a door that said 1-a"

Izuku: whoa this door is huge wonder if there's giants.

"He opened the door where gonna skip the part where Iida and bakugou fight over a desk cause that's stupid I mean who does the and aizawa came in"

Aizawa: it took you all 8 minutes to shut up that won't do here put this on and meet me outside.

"Skip"

Ochacko: but aizawa what about the orientation we'll miss it

Aizawa: for future hero's we have to take some quirk test to show your potential midoriya you manage to get first place in the entrance axam what was your furthest throw in middle school.

Izuku: 500 miles.

Aizawa: ok now...wait what.

Izuku: That's right 500 miles.

"Everyone was shocked that a kid can be so strong without using his quirk"

Aizawa: alright then try using your quirk this time.

"Aizawa give izuku the ball izuku use his full strength and and throw the ball but cause a massive wind when aizawa saw the score his eyes was winded he shows everyone what izuku got 'error error' everyone saw this and dropped there jaws"

Kirishima: whoa a person like that is so strong he's so manly.

Mina: this looks like fun I wanna try.

Aizawa: so this is fun for you huh well then the person in last place gets expelled.

Ochacko: but you can't do that that isn't fair.

Aizawa: I can run my class as I want to so get ready.

"I'm not going threw all of this so were gonna skip them"

Aizawa: Alright here are you'll result's.

"Izuku gets first place while mineta gets last place"

Aizawa: mineta you show no potential go to the principal office.

Momo: wait you were serious.

Aizawa: Off course.

"Mineta was walking in shame"

Aizawa: alright that's all for today.

Tsuyu: hey izuku is me I'm happy you made it.

Izuku: oh yeah thanks.

"This is where I'm going to be leaving off guys sorry if it's a bit short but I'm a bit tired so I hope you all understand"