Chapter 1 Meteor Shower

(on a nice day of a filed two happy couples were driving on a country side called smallville  everything went peaceful until a the meteor shower was beginning of smallville when the couple saw the meteor shower they made a wish to have a child of there own that's when they saw one of the meteor hit them the car was crashed on the side of the road when hisashi asked his wife if she's ok when inko answer's yes they both started to hear a baby crying this is when the begin)

hisashi: inko are you ok?.

inko: yeah yeah i'm alright what happen?.

hisashi: i don't know but-[that is when he started to here a baby cry] inko do you here that?.

inko: yeah it's sounds like a baby but where is it coming from?.

hisashi: i don't know let's go check it out.

{when they both got out of the car they have heard the baby noise louder when they finally reach to where is coming from they have saw a spaceship and when they get close to check on it they have found the baby that's been crying}

inko: omg hisashi do you see what i see.

hisashi: yes inko it's a spaceship and a baby is in it.

{when they open the spaceship they see the baby it looks beautiful and it has something with it}

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Inko: what is it hisashi what does it mean?

Hisashi: I don't know inko but I think this baby is from another planet.

{Inko look at the baby and saw the beauty in it}

{When inko saw the baby she ask this question}

Inko: can we keep him?.

Hisashi: I was about to ask you the same question.

(They have both decided to keep the baby sense they can not have one of there own and so they have keep the securit to them selves and start a life with the baby they found and named him izuku this is when the hero of steel iz-el begin)

MHA The Hero of Steel (Up For Adoption)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें