Chapter 3; A new encounter:

(A/N: Bear in mind: some if this will be based off ice age 2(when Diego and Sid meet Crash and Eddie (sorry, if you haven't seen it. spoiler alert! sorry)
No one's P.O.V:
It hadn't been long since you and Twinxie decided to go walking around in the jungle. Then Twinxie just randomly said, "Hey Shira, I guess it's not easy being the last of your kind, huh?" You turned to her confused, "Wha? When did this conversation begin?" You said, "Oh I dunno." "But, yeah, especially in spring." "Wait......oooooohhh." You nodded slowly and feeling awkward, "One really is the loneliest number." Twinxie said, fluttering beside you. After a minute of walking around, you heard an 'owch' come from Twinxie, it sounded like she got hit by something, then that's when you heard a laugh, it sound nasally, but you could tell it was a female's voice when it spoke, "Haha, This works great!" Then, something hit YOU in the head, "Ah, Hey! Who did that?!" You said, frustrated, you started to look around, in the trees, nothing. That was until they said, "Cool!" That's when you spotted them, it was a female jungle badger, when you saw her, you instantly snarled and roared with a pounce, you would've been able to swipe at her, until she dodged, she yelped and jumped out of her hiding place, "Ha ha! Miss me, miss me, now you gotta kiss me, but uh, not literally!" The female said running away, "I got her!" Twinxie said, following the badger, she got to a point where she lost the brown critter, "Wha? Where did she?" Twinxie questioned, but little did she know, the female badger was behind her, she held her boomerang and whacked the tiny spix onto the ground, Twinxie groaned from the pain, "Haha, I would've gone easy on you hahaha-uh" the badger stopped when she noticed your shadow, she shivered when she looked up to see you standing on a rock, towering over her, "Boo." You said, with a smile plastering on your face, "Argh!" The female screamed as she disappeared in a nearby hole in the ground, you caught up with her, you didn't go through the hole, you noticed another hole opposite you, and believe it or not, the badger crawled out of it. She looked around, but noticed you (yeah, you're on all fours too), snarling and ready to pounce, she sighed, "Y'know, I should really watch what hole I crawl into. Aaaaaagggghhhh!!!" She yelped as you pounced, "Ya darn tootin'!" You said as you landed, you used your claws to grip to the ground and retracted them, but before you could get to the badger girl, she crawled back into the hole she came out of, you used your hand/paw to reach down the hole and grab the female. Nothing. Until you heard a laugh on the other side, you pulled your arm out and looked to where the laugh belonged to. The badger girl. "Hahahahah! What do ya think of that, lionhog. Hahahaha!" The girl laughed, "Big mistake, ya little miscreant!" You called out to her, "Miscreant? Pfffffft, hahahahaha!" Was the badger girl's response, twinxie was able to get up and fly over to you, "Uh, Shira? I think that's a jungle badger." Twinxie whispered to you, the female started to mimic a chicken, you got pretty mad. You ran up to her roaring, "RETREAT! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!" The female ran away with you chasing her, "Hey, wait up!" Twinxie yelled flying over to catch up to you. (A/N: I know it's a short chapter, but I was out of ideas, anyway, have a good day, or night or whenever the hell you're reading this)