CEMETERY

SO I'M FINALLY ON CHAPTER FIVE I GOT MOST OF MY INFORMATION ABOUT ST. LOUIS CEMETERY  FROM  THE YOUTUBER  CARPET BAGGER  ON HIS VIDEO TOUR ABOUT THIS PLACE I WAS GOING TO UPDATE THE OTHER DAY BUT DIDN'T CAUSE I GOT DISTRACTED I PLAN TO HAVE THIS CHAPTER BE LONGER THAN THE REST OF THEM UP UNTIL THIS POINT AT LEAST 

 " Why didn't you tell me she was so tall?" Maybelle asks Tiffany as she takes a bite out of some licorice. " Uh I did tell you, on the way down here remember? I can't believe you actually ate peppermint fudge, you hate peppermint." She pops a thing of bubble gum in her mouth. " You know I really do enjoy being right, I just knew when my cousin told me about her that you'd find her cute." Maybelle narrows her eyes at Tiffany. " Don't be smug."

 Sugar-Beau walks over to the pair and taps them on their shoulders." You do know that you gotta pay for that candy right?" The girls get this terrified look on their face right before Tristan walks over. " I'll pay for it, don't worry you'll get your money. Walks with me." He and Sugar walk over to the register for him to pay. " So what do you think about the two so far?" " They're both short and pretty. That's all I can really say about them at the moment, your cousin is funny though I can say that. I just met them I can probably give you a better opinion after dinner."          " Okay that's fair, well we better get going gotta take them sight seeing." " Bye Tristan." Tristan goes back where the girls are. " Hey we might wanna get going we can still hit the cemetery in a about an hour if you still wanna go."

" I have no problem with that, we can go walk around here for a bit then head out to the cemetery tour. You fine with that Tiffany?" " No problem I got to see the store so I am down to do whatever you guys want to see today." " That's great, I already paid up front so lets just go now." They leave the store and just start walking on the street " So are there any places to avoid here?" " Oh definitely, Bourbon street don't go on Bourbon street at night just don't. But because you all are staying with me and both have never been here I don't really anticipate ya'll going off anywhere alone. " While Tristan is talking Maybelle is taking videos of people playing jazz music on the street and taking pictures of anything and everything she finds to be beautiful.

" I remember being on Youtube the other day and I found this woman that used to live down here Madame LaLaurie? You know anything about her?" Tiffany asks. " Um I think she was someone on American Horror Story, don't really remember which season though? Maybelle says, then Tristan replies." Yeah I do,  And she wasn't just a character on a Tv show. She was a real person, we aren't going to visit the place that she lived in, but anyway yeah she was a vicious slave owner who would mutilate and kill her slaves in horrifying ways. A very horrible woman, lets be honest though who wasn't awful back in that time period." " Can you tell us a little bit more? I'm fine with not wanting to visit that place but can you just tell us a little more information?" Maybelle asks

They continue walking as Tristan begins to tell a story. " So here's one story a while back when I was in college I had to do a research paper on a serial killer. I didn't want to do my research on anyone from the 20th or 21 century so I went way way back and did my report on her." " Well I guess that is interesting, what did you find out?" Tiffany asks. Well LaLaurie kept her cook chained to the kitchen by her ankle, for some reason madame had threatened to take her to the upstairs room which terrified the cook because whenever any one goes up to that room they never come back. She decided she'd rather die by her own hand than by her master, so she set the kitchen on fire it burned up the entire mansion.                                                                                               

When neighbors came to see and help they found the horrific sight of some of her slaves in the up stairs room strapped down on operating tables, some chained to the walls, others crouched in small cages. One woman had her stomach slit open and her intestians  wrapped around her waist like a cruel corset, one mans mouth was sewn shut after it being filled with animal fecies.... Both her and her husband were both doctors and some believe they were practicing cruel medical practices on the slaves  but it was less about the medical aspect and more sadistic. People were pissed and raided her mansion and found to their horror hundreds of buried slaves in her back yard."