Chapter 17-Will's news

I have such an obsession with this story-I love updating
-
I distract Will,Alex and Dylan and slip outside to see Thomas. Smiling with a present in his hand.
"You didn't have to," I say.
"Don't worry," he gives me the present. I decide to open it later.
"What's up?"
"I wanted to say sorry,"
"I told you to stay away,"
"Please. It was a mistake. But I'll remake friends,I'll do it all again. All of it,"
"I don't know.."
"Come on,"
"Yeah,"
He hugs me tight. So I have to stand in my tip toes, I've missed him so much.
"I need to go now,but I'll text you tomorrow Tom. Bye,"
"Bye,"

I sprint back to the house to my other friends, there all watching TV-Sam and Cat. I side beside Dylan and snuggle into him,hiding the present underneath the sofa. But I'm super curious into what I could be. I start thinking about that moment we had earlier,we have been together for a while today. It was okay,right? I decide to shake it out of my head just incase anything bursts out from my mouth.
The front door opens and mum,dad and Annie enter.
"Hey Emma," my dad says "Are these your friends,"
"Yeah. This is Dylan,Alex and Will,"

I see Annie wink and Alex. You've got to be kidding me!
"Well we'll go now," Alex says,tugging Will. They give me one last hug "Happy birthday Em." And leave the house,"
"We're gonna go upstairs too," I drag Dylan up to my room. Thank God Alex and Will didn't wreck the house.
I close the door behind us and sit on the bed he kisses me slightly but I don't want to risk anything,just incase my parents.
And now what would I do? Tell Dylan what happened to me? Tell him about my counselling. No. I couldn't, I hadn't been for weeks. I refused. What else was there to say?

I wake up in the morning and pick up my phone which is sitting on one of my beside tables. I have 2 texts.

From Thomas:
Hey,text me if you're free today Em😉

From Dylan:
Come round now💕

My hair is a mess but I quickly fix it up then dress in some black skinny jeans which I got yesterday and a white tee shirt printed with black flowers.
I grab a break-feast bar and eat it on the way to Dylan's. I knock on the door and he automatically opens it. Smiling when he sees me,as I give him a quick hug.
"So what do you want to do today?" He asks.
"Anything," I know I have to see Thomas though. Then I just spit it out "I love you,"

"I love you too," he kisses me once but it leaves me longing for more. I kiss him again,hoping to get the message across. As my hands grab and tug at the hem of this shirt so he lifts his arms up letting me remove it and toss his across the room. I then come aware we're in his living room so we begun to walk up stairs but he stops me at the wall just looking into my eyes.
"You're so beautiful Em.. ma," he mutters through breaths.
"So are you," I say. He then lifts me up and starts up the stairs when we hear a knock at the door.
"DYLAN ITS WILL LET ME IN!"
We straighten ourselves up and walk to the door. Will stands there,tears streaming down his face.
"What the hell?" Dylan demands.
"It's Alex," Will cries "They've found him.."
"What!" I'm choking in my own words "Found him.. Where?"
"They think he's dead,"
-
CLIFFHANGER
I'll update later