Chapter 11-Sleepover

Being with Dylan was like nothing I would've imagined, it was something I loved,something I always wanted.
But sometimes when I go to sleep,I'm afraid I might be replaced.
Today Dylan texted me saying he couldn't wait to see me again and that he was going out with Will,Alex and Blake. I didn't mind,plus I didn't want to be seen as some controlling girlfriend.
I dress myself in a red checked shirt,blue jeans and black sneakers which I got for my most recent birthday, letting my hair down curly.
I knock on Thomas' door,he answers it.
"Hi," he says. A little plainly.
"Hey," I smile,getting a little worried "Is everything okay?"
"Yeah. Come in,"
We got up to his room and he sits on his desk,typing at his computer on some video games.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah!" He snaps "Why do you keep asking?"
"Is there something wrong,about me?"
"Dylan...."
"What about Dylan?"
"It's just thanks to him. I know we both have a boyfriend and a girlfriend but still,I never see you anymore,"
"Can't we hang out now?"
"Wouldn't you rather hang out with him?"
"No! Thomas,I wanna stay here,"
"Why?"
"Because I am so afraid of losing you Thomas,can't you see that?"
He pauses "I'm sorry Emma," he embraces me. We hug for a while,I never want to let go.
That's when we hear a knock on his door. Thomas opens it.
Stands there a girl with pale skin,slender figure with long blonde hair,she almost looks like a snow queen. She wears an aqua blue crop top and a white skirt. She's beautiful.
She's Thomas' girlfriend. Zooey.
"Hey," he says,throwing her arms around Thomas.
"Hi," Thomas says "This is Emma,"
"Hi," she smiles widely at me,showing her white,pearly teeth.
I smiled back. You know that Emma smile which means 'You don't me at all. You never will'
"Do you want to do something Thomas?" She asks "I'm free,and your friend is welcome to come with us,we need to go shopping,"
"Sure," he says "Shall we go back to your place Emma,do you need to get anything from there?"
"No,it's fine.." I lie "I mean, you guys go,plus I need to go back home.. I have homework.. And books to read,"
"Okay,bye," his girlfriend Zooey says.
I leave after that,what could I do?
I walk down the street, I pull out my phone and look through my contacts. I don't have many..
Alexander
Blake
Dad
Dylan
Mum
Sis
Thomas

I go with Will.
The phone dials for a little while until he picks up.
"Hello,Emma?"
"Hey. Will,"
"What's up?"
"I... I.."
"Do you want me to get Dylan?"
"No, please don't,I just want to talk,"
"What about?"
"I just.. Just feel like everything is crumbling,"
"Come over to Alex's. Dylan's staying over,he's gone back home to get his stuff,do you want to? He says it's okay,"
"Sure, I'd love that,what about Blake?"
"He's staying at my grandparents. See you soon!"
I text my parents,asking them to drop over my stuff.

When I knock at the door,Alex answers and hugs me.
"Look who it is!" I hear Will as he plonks down the stairs "What's up?"
"Not much. Is Dylan here?"
"He'll be there in a little bit," Alex says "We've got tons of movies to watch tonight,The Hunger Games,Chucky,Scream and X men!"
"Sounds good!"
"Who's this?" I hear voices asks through the door. I turn round to see a girl,about seventeen thin, but not too small, with burning blue eyes and skin that was pale, white as pearls. She had silky tar black hair with long legs and perfect pink lips. Next to her stands a boy,taller with a strong figure and blonde hair-He looks like one of those guys in vogue magazine.
"I'm Chris," he says "This is Kaya,"
"My siblings..." Alex mutters "Ignore them,they'll annoy the crap out of you,"
"No you love me really!" Chris chuckles, scuffing up Alex's hair as he tries to put it back into place "I hope you realise you are borrowing my films so I'm watching them with you,"
"Fine..." Alex sighs.
"Don't seem so disappointed," Kaya laughs "Just don't cry again when Rue dies,"
Will and Chris burst out laughing,clutching each other. They've obviously been friends for a while.
"Shut up!" Alex snaps.
We hear a knock at the door then we see Dylan. He smiles widely at me and pulls me in for a quick kiss.
"Good! Will said he would call you," he says.
"What did you bring?" Will asks.
"Tons!" Dylan pulls out two bags full of sweets,drinks and bags of crisps.
"Let's get this started," Alex laughs, taking out a drink from the bag and opening the can.
"Here," Dylan hands me a bag "I ran into your sister and she told me to give you this, it's your stuff,"
"Thanks," I say.

But now Thomas comes into my mind. I know he's not thinking about me. I mean I'm his friends but still,he's with his girlfriend. I'm nice to people,because I want to pretend to them that I'm okay. Pretend to them that I'm happy.

We watch movies in the living room,huddled up surrounded by food and blankets, I snuggle next to Dylan as his arms encircle me. Will,Kaya,Chris and Alex talk and have competitions on how many cans of fizzy pop they can drink in one minute. Then Will said a joke Alex laughed and a whole lot of Coke shot out of his nose which had us all in stitches.
Sitting with them. I felt something. It tastes like sweets,and tingles like kisses in my neck. It's happiness.
But then comes the time where I feel odd,were I slip off away from the rest. None of them noticing. I walk up the stairs and find Alex's room,it's made for a gamer. Covered in posters and shelves filled with games. I sit on the bed,hands in my lap as I just sit there.
The door opens to see Dylan. He sits down beside me.
"What's up?" He asks "Why slip away,"
"I don't know," I shrug "I felt like no one noticed,"
"We all do Emma,we like you. I like you,you're my girlfriend,"
"Are you sure you're okay with that?"
"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?
"Because being me I'll break your heart,"
He holds me close.
"Maybe I'll break yours,"
I look him in the eye "No one breaks my heart,they only break my soul,"
"You're mine Emma. We all love you,okay?"
"I don't know,.."
"Yes you do,come on.. Come down,"
"Okay.."

"I need a pic for Instagram!" Will says,holding out his phone "Chris take it!"
"No way,I'm getting in this!" Chris says,stuffing a donut in his face.
"Great!" Will says.
We put the camera in countdown and stand in position. Kaya stands at the back striking a pose,Chris has Will on his shoulders with him resting on Alex's shoulders and me and Dylan stand there,I quickly hop on his back and stare at the camera and smile. Smile to tell the world that this is the new me.
This is the new Emma.
Happy,hopeful,bubbly.
You always visualise what you want in life..
Seeing Alex and Kaya playing video games,whilst Chris and Will screech along to let it go on the karaoke acting like an old married couple and me and Dylan together. I knew this was it.
----------
I hoped you liked this chapter💕
So Kaya and Chris, obviously there the guys who plays Teresa and Ben. I just wanted them in,and for the next chapters they are gonna be playing VERY important parts
I'm not trying to relate Thomas' girlfriend in this fanfic to his one in real life. I mean there both beautiful but still 😊
I'm really proud of this one, comment,vote,follow and follow my fandom account: Fandoms_in_our_blood