33

"That's unfair I thought he was crushing on me!" Taehyung whispers while Yoongi is terrorising the ducks.

"Guess he takes a liking to omega's." Jungkook laughs, nudging the alpha. "I know what to do if we're still not together in ten years." He jokes only for Taehyung to scowl.

"Ten years? I'd mate you right here and now if you'd let me."

The omega laughs. "You sound like you're jealous of a ten year old."

"Don't be ridiculous."

Jungkook laughs. "Dumb alpha."

Taehyung sighs. "God, never knew I'd come to hate those words."

They stand in silence, watching as Jin tries to keep his kid from actually killing one of the poor unsuspecting ducks.

"Do you really think it'll take us ten years to get back together?" The elder asks, looking at the night sky sadly.

"I don't know, there's a lot we'll have to get used to." Jungkook shrugs. "There's just a few things that I'm not ready for."

"Like?"

The omega shrugs. "Things like bottoming during sex."

Taehyung blinks in confusion. "What? Who said you'd have to bottom."

The younger's head snaps up, staring at the alpha with wide eyes but before he can say anything Yoongi crashes into the alpha. "Help me! Dad's mad at me for bullying the ducks!"

Taehyung laughs as he shakes his head. "Then don't terrorise those poor animals."

Yoongi just shrieks as he's almost grabbed by his father and runs off to Namjoon for safety. The alpha turns to a still baffled Jungkook.

"What?" He asks, a little confused to why he's being stared at like that. "Did I say something wrong?"

"You'd bottom for me?"

Finally catching on to what the omega is so confused about he nods. "Yeah, I figured you wouldn't want to bottom and I don't mind it at all. I would be a power bottom though"

Jungkook blinks a couple of times before grabbing the alpha's face and pressing his lips on the elder's. Unsure why he suddenly feels so happy with the turn of events.

Taehyung freezes, surprised by the sudden action. Eyes wide as Jungkook pulls back looking equally as surprised.

"I-I-I'm sorry." The omega stutters while Taehyung stands frozen. Before turning bright red as he pulls Jungkook flush against him.

"Don't do that." The alpha mutters, hiding his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Oh." Jungkook breathes as he feels the little problem he caused. "I forgot the second puberty thing."

Taehyung just groans. "Oh my god I hate myself."

Jungkook just grabs his phone, pulling up some ugly selfies he made not too long ago. "Just look at these."

The alpha peeks up only to shake his head. "Not helping."

"Wait I have some pics with my parents." The omega says, scrolling to find them only for the alpha to cough awkwardly. "Those are not going to help either."

Jungkook frowns. "What? Oh my god are you kidding me?"

"What?! They just look a lot like you!" The elder says trying to defend himself but Jungkook scoffs as he walks off.

"You're gross."

(ง ื▿ ื)ว