Big Boss House

Sana was sittimg in the bedroom, with other girls. Her mind was still on that stage. Those eyes had haunted her for six years. Seeing him today had shook her to the core and staying with him for 3 months in the same house was going to be very difficult. Lost in thought she didn't hear a word the others were saying. Then someone said that the boys have come. She felt like running away from the house. Keep calm Sana, control yourself, she scolded herself. The boys entered and greetings were exchanged. She stayed behind. Paras came to her and started talking to her. She too replied politely.       
     Sid saw her smiling and talking to Paras. He wanted to hit him. What was this all about. Take a grip Sid, he told himself.  He went aside and spoke on the mike.
Sid: Big boss muje confession room me bulaye please. I need to discuss something very important.
     He was called in the confession room
BB: Boliye Siddharth kya kehna chahte hai aap
Sid: Sir, Me and Shehnaaz kaur Gill has shared a past. I dont want our conversation if any related to our past going on air. It's a request sir.
BB: Ok Siddharth. Agar aap nhi chahte to hum us cheez ka khayaal rakhenge.
Sid: Thank you sir.
     Sid came out and saw Sana sitting with Paras.
Sid: Ek to isse paras nhi chut raha hai. Stage pe bhi paras yaha bhi paras. God help me. Pata nhi kaise jaane waale hai 3 months.
     Asim came from behind.
Asim: Kisse baat kar raha hai bhai??
Sid: kuch nhi aise he. Chal.
    Sid went to Rashmi and was talking to her. Sana saw them together. She had seen all the news about both of  them. It said they were having an affair during their shooting of "Dil se Dil tak". They will be sharing a bed too. She felt uneasy at the thought. Was she jealous. No she definitely wasn't. She shook her head and went to fifi. She liked him instantly.  They sat on the sofa talking. Sana saw Sid coming towards them and wanted to get up and go elsewhere but fifi said something and she had to answer. Sid's  eyes were on her. She looked at him and then looked away.
Sid: Hi Shehnaaz. 
Sana: Hi...
Sid: Aap punjab se ho??
Sana: Jee.
      Sid sat next to fifi. They both started talking and Sana slipped from there. Sid noticed Sana was avoiding him. He knew this is not possible. Avoiding each other is not the solution. They will atleast have to be civil to each other, or else people will notice their awkwardness. But how do he make her understand?? They all were tired. The lights went off and all got ready to go to bed.  Sana would be sharing her bed with Dey. Their bed was just next to Rashmi and Sids. She went and lay on the bed. Sid was already there.  His eyes closed. She looked at him. He hasn't changed a lot. He was the same tall, dark and handsome, she thought. As if hearing her thoughts he opened his eyes and looked directly at her. Their eyes met. It was as if they both had gone back to  their days in Delhi.
    Sid  looked at her. She was still the most beautiful girl among the others. Her innocence made her stand aloof. How was she?? What had she done in these past years. He had got updates from Deep about her. He had known about her work, even her controversy.   He never inquired about her, but craved for any news from Deep. He never mentioned about her nor looked at her pic which he still has with him. Because he knew if he sees it he will fall weak and will want her back and he definitely knew she will never want him back. And now fate had brought them together. He had avoided seeing her pic for these past years and now he will have to see her all the time for 3 whole months. He needed a smoke he got up from the bed and walked out to the smoke room.
    Sana saw him going out. They need to talk. But these cameras?? How can they stay in the same house not talking. They need to be in talking terms atleast.  She got up and went outside. All were asleep as they were tired. She searched for him in the garden area and realised he was in the smoke room. When did he start smoking?? He never smoked six years back. She sat on the sofa waiting for him. He came out and saw her sitting lost in thoughts. He stopped to have a better look of her and then realised they both were looking in each others eyes. He looked away.
Sana: To tune cigarette bhi pine shuru ke??
Sid: Ha vo...
Sana: I'm sorry. Mera usse koi lena nhi. Tujse kuch baat karni the, Par yeh camera...
     Sid came and sat next to her. He didn't look at her
Sid: Don't worry. I have taken care of it. Hum dono ke koi baat bahar nhi jaayegi.
Sana: (Chucked) Ha tuje apni reputation jo mantain karni hai. Mera sath associated tha, yeh logo ko pata chala to tera naam kharab hoga.
Sid: Listen!! Muje logo ke parva nhi hai. Maine yeh hum dono ke leye kiya. Hum dono ek sath...
Sana: Hum dono ek sath kabhi the he nhi Siddharth. Sirf mai the. Tu nhi tha.
Sid: Dekh Sana...
Sana: Mai vo sab yaha baat karne nhi aayi hu. Muje bas itna bolna tha ke humko formality ke leye to ek dusre se baat karni padegi. Hum agar ek dusre ko avoid karne lage....
Sid: Mai avoid kar raha hu?? Paras to tere paas se jaata he nhi. Pura time tu uske sath the. Vo kuch zyaada nhi chipakne ke koshish kar raha hai?? Aur vo Dey to pura tharki lagta hai muje
Sana: Mai kiske sath rahu, kon muje chipak raha hai, usse tuje koi matlab nhi hona chahiye. Tu to apne girlfriend ke sath bed share kar raha  hai na?? Do saal pehle ka pyaar fir mil jaayega. Wah big boss aap to pura programme set karke laaye ho logo ko.
Sid: What girlfriend?? What pyar?? Aise kuch nhi tha hamare beech. Aur koi programme set nhi hai. Dekh  Sana let's not fight. Humko ek dusre se normally behave karna chahiye nhi to sab ko shak ho jaayega.
Sana: Hmm. Sahi bol raha hai tu. Chal aaj se sahi me acting karte hai. Vaise bhi tu to bahot  bada actor hai. Kya performance deta hai. 6 saal pehle dekh le the. 
     She got up to go inside and turned towards him
Sana: Siddharth tune cigarette pina kab se shuru ke?? Sorry, forget I asked.
     Sana ran inside. Leaving Sid dumbfounded. God help him. How was he going to deal with the hurt and pain she still have in her eyes. What  should he tell her?? That he had started smoking after they were seperated. He had become addicted to it to curb the addiction of her. She was like a drug to him. He was always high when he was with her and then he pushed her away. He needed something to hold on and he turned to something which was killing him from inside. She thought he was a great actor. Yes he was. Hiding so much of pain inside him needs a lot of talent. He should definitely get the best performance award.
      She was hurt and she wanted to hurt him. Only she knew what he has done to her. She had left home the next day. Her parents had asked her the reason, but she told them she misses home and had made the worst mistake by going away from them. Viren had called many times. He had changed. He was concerned for her. She had found a good friend in him. He made her laugh at times. He once told her he loved her, but she refused very politely and he excepted. After few days he told he had found a girl whom he loved very much. Sana was happy for him. The worst nightmare was she had gotten herself pregnant. Periods were delayed. She thought it must be due to stress, but somewhere inside she was scared. She bought a pregnancy kit and did the test. The two lines on the strip shook her. What had she done?? How could she have been so reckless. She knew these pills are not 100% safe. What should see do now. She called Preeti.
Preeti: Tu chinta mat kar. Ruk meri friend hai doctor mai usse baat karti hu.
Sana: Muje yeh baby rakhna hai.
Preeti: Sana pagal mat ban. Kya baby?? Jisne kiya usne tuje chod diya hai. Tuje bura lagega par yeh sacch hai.  Tu abhi young hai. Yeh sab to hota he rehta hai. Kisiko mat bol. Mai mere friend she baat karti hu.
     Preeti's friend prescribed her the medicine and she got rid of the baby. She cried that whole night. Sid has ruined her emotionally. She will never be able to trust anyone. She was wasted now. Wasted for trust, wasted for love. He and only he was responsible.