Flashback 14- Surprised Sid.

Sid stood with his hand on the door knob. Surprise and doubt in his eyes. This girl is affecting him too much. He has started day dreaming a lot lately. Is he going crazy?? When she walked passed him inside, reality struck him. It was really her. In that beautiful dress looking all hot and sexy. He closed the door and went inside his heart hammering inside his chest. She kept a small tote bag on the sofa, turned towards him and stood folding her hands on her chest. There was a mischievous smile on her face.
Sid: Baby tu is time....
Sana: Kyu kya hua itna hairaan kyu hai. Mai yaha is time nhi aa sakti kya?? Kahi koi aur to nhi aane wali??
Sid: Pagal hai kya. Par tu yaha acchanak kaise baby.
     He came forward and took her in his arms. He felt so much at peace when he is with her.
Sana: Tuje surprise dena tha. Aaj hamne ek bhi baar baat nhi ke. Tuje pata hai mai kitna miss kar rahi the tuje??
     Sid hugged her tighter and then moved her back so that he could have a better look of her.
Sid: Yeh dress. Tuje pata hai tu is dress me kitni sexy lag rahi hai?? Aur vo bi is time pe?? This is the best surprise aur ab mera tuje us bedroom me le jaake vo dress utaarne ka bahot mann hai.
Sana: To roka kisne hai??
Sid: Tu kabhi na nhi bolti na??
Sana: Kabhi nhi.
Sid: Bhukkad kahi ke
     Saying that he picked her in his arms kissed her and took her to the bedroom.  They had one of the best sex. He was all tender at first and became wild and out of control later. This bought a different thrill to their love making. Sid had never felt like this before. He was always in control where sex was concerned. But with Sana it was different. It was not only a physical thing  but an emotional thing too. They lay on the bed both lost in thoughts.
Sid: Baby tune bataaya nhi tu itni late yaha kya bolke aayi??
Sana: Vo preeti ne sambhal liya. Mai ab pura weekend tere sath rahungi.
Sid: Kya sach me?? Jaan tune to muje bahot khush kar diya. I love you baby.
Sana: Sach me na baby?? Kahi mai kuch zyaada he to nhi invade kar rahi na teri privacy?? Muje pehle laga ke pata nhi tu kya soochega. Par mera mann tha ke mai tere sath raat bitaau. Isleye tuje bole bagair chali aayi. Tu chaahe to.....
Sid: Pagal hai kya be moti tu. Mai bahot khush hu. Agar aise hota to mai tuje ghar ke keys deta kya baby?? Yeh mere leye best surprise tha aur aane ke baad jo mila vo to bahot he badiya tha. Par ab muje bahot bhuk lagi hai.
Sana: Konsi??
Sid: Moti mai tuje ab ek punch dunga. Tu thakti nhi kya be??
    Sana laughed, got up took his t- shirt which he had worn and jumped down from the bed.
Sid: Fir se mera t- shirt pehna tu ne. Aur jaa kaha rahi hai??
Sana: Tuje kya karna hai t- shirt. Tu aise he reh, taake mai tuje taad saku. Aaja hall me
    She walked to the hall leaving the shocked Sid behind.
Sid: Yeh ladki kya hai yaar?? Kab kya bolegi aur kab konsa shock degi uski koi guarantee nhi.
     Sid wore his shorts and went to the hall to see what was next to be shocked about. Sana was in the kitchen, heating something in the microwave. He stood in the doorway folding his hands on his chest and watching her. It was a beautiful sight. She was looking sexy has hell in only his t- shirt, her legs, her bare foot sending shivers though his body. She looked at him and gave a shy smile. He came forward and hugged her looking into her eyes
Sid: I love you baby.
Sana: I love you too. Muje pata tha tune kuch nhi khaaya hoga. Isleye tere leye kuch banake layi.
    Sid was so overwhelmed by her caring and loving gesture he kissed her forehead.
Sid: Muje kabhi mat chodna baby please. Mai tere bagair nhi reh paaunga.
Sana: Kabhi nhi. Tu bhi mujse kabhi dur mat jaana. Agar mujse koi galti ho jaaye ya kabhi tu mujse naraaz ho jaaye to muje daat de na par muj apne aap se kabhi dur na karna please. Nahi karega na??
Sid: Kabhi nhi meri jaan.
Sana: Chal dinner karte hai.
    They both ate together. Life was a so beautiful. They sat in the balcony and talked till late. Sana also told Sid about Viren. How she felt uncomfortable around him.
Sid: Baby muje bilkul accha nhi lagta ke tu vaha rehti hai. Ab jo tune bola hai to muje aur fikar hogi teri.
Sana: Mai jaanti hai jaan, par mai kya kar sakti hu. Aur Preeti aur uske mom dad bahot acche hai. Bas us Viren ke vajah se mai pareshaan rehti hu.
Sid: Tu yaha mere paas reh jaa.
Sana: Aise nhi ho sakta na baby?? Par tu fikar mat kar mai is baar ghar jaaungi to mummy papa se baat karungi. Koi hostel ya pg me shift ho jaaungi.
Sid: Tu thoda careful reh us Viren se. Pehle he thoda offline gaya hua hai aur ab uske tere taraf intention sun ke  mai tension me aa gaya hu baby.
Sana: Siddharth tu tension mat le mai khayaal rakhungi.
       Both felt sleepy so went to bed and slept in each others arms. They got up in the middle of the night and made love and slept again. Weekend passed in a bliss.They had clicked a lot of pics together. One pic of Sana has touched his heart. She was wearing his t-shirt sitting on his bed legs folded and when Sid was about to click see threw her head back and laughed. She was so happy witn him, he thought and his eyes became wet with emotions. He will print this pic of hers and frame it, he decided. Sana went home on Sunday evening. They had spend such an amazing weekend together and didn't wanted to leave each other. Sid was worried about Sana now.  Talk about Viren has made him restless. But Sana assured him that she will be extra careful in future.
     It has been a month now. Sana and Sid were so much in love that they had no time for anyone else. After college and between lectures they spent all the time with each other or on phone talking to each other. Sana would sometimes sneak into Sid's flat early morning and join him in bed. They would make love, shower, get ready and come to college together. Sana has kept some of her clothes in Sid's wardrobe. Sid never liked sharing his things or space with anyone and now the wardrobe of same Sid contained Sana's clothes. And he felt very emotional about it. All this was not missed by Viren. He was pissed off now. He had to do something to separate them. Something big this time.
     Sid has just dropped Sana to Preeti's house. His heart always felt heavy when he left her. She has become his life now. He was driving when a message popped on his screen. Thinking it to be of Sana's he stopped his car on the side of the road and picked his mobile from the dashboard. They was a unsaved number. The message read:
      "Tuje kuch bahot important dekhana hai. Agar tu chahta hai ke Sana ke badnami na ho to muje kal shaam saat baje city mall me mil. Yaad rakh ye baat Sana ko bhi nhi pata chalni chahiye. Reach on time bro or the consequences will not be in favour of Sana- VIREN"