Flashback 5- Found In The Storeroom

It's been five days. Sana would come early to college. She and Deep would go over her dialogue. They were getting along very well. Deep was a jolly person and they both would have a great time together. They would go to canteen after their practice for snacks everyday. Deep told Sana that he considered Sid as his older brother. He was not able to adjust when he came from Mumbai. But Sid had helped him at that time to overcome his stress. He told Sana that Sid also loves him as his younger brother.
    Sid didn't look at her since that day in the auditorium. He would come during the rehearsal but would not look in her direction. She felt hurt. But it was better. He has a girlfriend, she reminded herself. He was grumpy all the time. Poor Rana got a lot of bashing from him. All were scared of him. His girlfriend would  also come along with him sometimes. She couldn't keep her hands of him. Sana felt a pang of jealousy. As much as she tried, she couldn't keep her eyes off him when he was in the auditorium. She was once passing through the auditorium. A pair of  strong hands pulled her to a vacant room attached to the hall. She was terrified but relaxed when she looked up in those known eyes
Sid: Stop looking at me Sana. Pleaseee. I'm trying to control myself so please stop.
    She couldn't look away. He pushed her aside and walked out. Sana stood there stunned. The next day Sana was not able to say her dialogues properly. Sid called Deep.
Sid: Kya hai yeh Deep. Kaise practice karvaayi hai. Agar tujse nhi ho raha hai, to bol muje, mai kisi aur ko bolta hu
Deep: Kya hua bhai??
Sid: Ek bhi dialogue seedhe se bol nhi paa rahi hai vo. Tum logo ko haasi mazak karne se fursat mile tab kuch kaam hoga na. Jab dekho tab canteen me time paas karte dekhte ho. Kya ho raha hai yaha. Kisiko seriously nhi karna hai to mai band kar deta hu yeh play.
    Saying that he left the auditorium. Sana was in tears. He didn't even want to talk to her directly. She was hurt. She walked out to the backstage. They was a storage room on one side. She went inside to cry her heart out. He thought she is not working hard. He thinks she is just wasting her time with Deep. He had indirectly said everything to her. Why was she in so much of mess. She had not slept many nights just to make her accent perfect, to impress him. But it was of no use. She sat on a bean bag near by and put her head behind. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
    Sid, Sunny, Vicky and Deep were just about to leave the college campus, when they saw preeti coming towards them.
Deep: Preeti tu yaha kya kar rahi hai??
Preeti: Deep Sana kaha hai??
Deep: Sana?? Vo ghar nhi aayi ab tak?? Mai ne to usse dekha he nhi??
Sid: Kya matlab ghar nhi aayi?? Koi relative ke ghar jaa sakti hai.
Preeti : Ek cousin rehti hai. Par uske vaha bhi nahi hai.
Deep: Bhai jab aap ne muje daata uske baad se maine usse dekha he nhi.
     Sid trembled with fear, he never felt before. Where was she?? He knew she was hurt by his words. He had done it purposely to push her away. Where was she??
Sid: Deep aur preeti tum log washroom aur classes me dekho. Sunny , Vicky tum log bhi classroom, canteen area check karo. Mai auditorium aur backstage dekhta hu. Sid ran towards the auditorium. He checked everyroom. She was nowhere to be seen. He felt it was entirely his fault. He was about to rush out when he saw a small room in the corner. He went forward and opened it. There she was sleeping, her head resting on the bean bag, her hair fallen on her face. He sat down in front of her and removed the hair from her face. They were stains of dried tears on her face, which means she had cried herself to sleep. He cursed himself for causing her so much pain. As he touched her cheek, she opened her eyes. She jolted up when she realised where she was.
Sid: Sana?? Kya hua?? Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai??
    Sana didn't look at him, but opened her bag and removed her mobile. They were 20 missed calls from preeti and Deep.
Sana: Shit itne missed call??
    Sid called Deep.
Sid: Deep vo mil gayi hai. Tum sab car ke paas ruko, hum aate hai.
    He kept his mobile in his pocket and looked at her
Sana: Six thirty ho gaye. Muje shayad neend lag gayi the. Mai aise kaise...
Sid: Neend lag gayi the?? Tum yaha kar kya rahi the Sana?? Agar gate band ho gaye hote to raat bhar yahi rehna padta.
    She shivered at the thought. He removed his jacket and put it around her
Sid: Maine pucha tum yaha kyu aayi Sana??
Sana: Sab tumhari galat. Kitna kuch sunaaya. Deep ko bola vo jo muje bolna tha. Tumko to muje dekhna bhi pasand nhi hai na?? Baat bhi indirectly karte ho. Hurt ho jaati hu. Kya mai itni buri hu??
    And she started crying again. Sid pulled her in his arms hugging her tightly
Sid: Sana tu samjti kyu nhi hai baby?? Tu nhi jaanti mai kitna fight kar raha hu khudse. Maine apne aap ko kitna control kiya hai yeh mai he jaanta hu.
      Sana was hugging him as if her life depended on it. She then remembered  he has a girlfriend and pulled herself from him. She cannot stay not talking to him. She needed him so much.
Sana: Siddharth mai jaanti hu tumhari girlfriend hai aur tum usse bahot pyaar karte honge
Sid: Tu kuch nhi jaanti Sana. Kuch nhi..
Sana: Par jab tum mujse baat nhi karte to muje bahot bechaine hoti hai.
Sid: Mai jaanta hu baby. Mai jaanta hu.
Sana: Mai kya karu Siddharth??
    He once again took her in his arms.
Sid: Kya bolu mai tuje Sana. I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm sorry.
    Sid's mobile rang. He picked the call
Sid: Ha ha aa rahe hai yaar.
    He disconnected the call
Sid: Baby chale, vo sab wait kar rahe hai.
    Sana nodded. Sid set her all messed hair properly. She was looking at him.
Sid: Please baby mat dekh mere taraf.
   She looked away. He took her hand and they walked out from the auditorium.