Flashback 11- Sid's Promise To Himself.

Sid entered the flat with his set of keys. His eyes fell on the most beautiful sight. His moti was sleeping on the sofa wearing his t-shirt. She was curled up like a baby. He went closer. She is so beautiful, so innocent, she doesn't know how cruel this world is. He wanted to protect her always. And he will, he promised himself. He sat on the floor beside her and touched her cheek. The expression on her face turned from troubled one to peace.
Sid: Baby??
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Sweetheart tu yaha kyu soyi hai?? Bed pe jaake soti na??
Sid's voice woke Sana and she sat up with a jolt.
Sana: Tu yaha kaise??
Sid: Mai yaha rehta hu. Shaayad tu bhul gayi.
Sana: Vo to thek hai, Par tu shaam me aane waala tha??
Sid took her hands in his and kissed hers.
Sid: Mera kaam jaldi ho gaya. Tu chahe to mai chala jaata hu. Jau kya??
Sana shook her head.
Sid: Chal tu bedroom me so jaa.
Sana: Nahi mai...
Sid: Uth jaa Sana.
He held her hand, she got up and followed her to the bedroom. He indicated her to the bed.
Sid: Tu yaha so jaa mai kuch lunch ke leye dekhta hu.
He was about to leave when she caught his hand tightly
Sana: Tu mat jaa Siddharth, to yaha late mere sath.
Sid: Baby.....
Sana: Please Siddharth
Sid: Sana tuje samaj nhi aa raha mere leye kitna mushkil hai yeh.
Sana: Siddharth please.
Sid could give his life if she makes that face and ask for it. This was worse than that, but still he gave in. She gave him that cute smile.
Sid: Zyaada cute banne ke koshish mat kar.
He took her in his arms and laid them both on the bed.
Sid: God help me.
Sana: Kyu??
Sid: Chup karke late. Aur zyaada hil mat. Bhuk nhi lagi tuje??
Sana: Nahi. Ab kuch nhi chahiye.
Sid: Sana yaar... Thek hai soo jaa thodi der.
They both doozed off. Sid could smell the fragrance he was liking lately. He opened his eyes to see Sana has her chin on his chest and she was watching him with so much emotions in her eyes. He smiled at her and she smiled back. They looked at each other for more than a moment. Sana's eyes dropped to his lips and she licked hers as it tickled in excitement. She wanted him to kiss her. She needed that kiss right now. She closed her eyes. Sid knew what sana was feeling. He was having the same feeling. But he made Sana sit up. And turned away from him.
Sid: Damn it baby. Tu chahti kya hai??
Sana turned him towards her
Sana: Tu nhi jaanta mai kya chahti hu??
Sid: Yaar Sana samaj yaar...
Sana : Ok
She got down from the bed rushed towards the hall. Took her top from the hall and went straight to the bathroom. She changed into her top. She was very angry. She came out of the bathroom to find Sid standing there with a helpless expression. She went past him to the hall. He came behind her.
Sid: Kya hua sweetheart??
Sana: Kuch nhi.
Sid: Aise mat kar na yaar.
She took her bag. He rushed towards her, threw her bag on the sofa and tried taking her in his arms. She pushed him away.
Sana: Chod Siddharth muje. Mai galat hu mai jaanti hu. Tu kisi aur se pyar karta hai aur mai apne aap ko tujpe thop rahi hu. Tu mujpe taras khaana band kar aaj ke baad. Muje tere ehsaan ke zarurat nhi hai.
She turned around to take her bag from the sofa. He pulled her by her hand and pushed her towards the wall nearby. He pressed her body with his. He was trembling with anger.
Sid: Tuje yeh ehsaan lagta hai. Mere aakho me taras dekhta hai?? Bas yahi dikha tuje. Aur kuch nhi dikha?? To hell with ethics and to hell with logics.
He smashed his lips to hers. She tried to fight him, but the pressure of his body on hers was generating different types of feeling inside her. He was suckling on her lower lips. A moan escaped from her mouth. She started kissing back. He held her face with his hands to have a better acess of her mouth, so he could ravish on her beautiful lips. She had put her arms around his neck. He then removed his lips from hers and kissed her checked, her earlobes and lowered to her neck. He nibbled on her neck and then bit her there. She cried with desire she never knew existed. He was turned on by her moans and cries. He wanted to take her to the bedroom rip her clothes off and fuck her until she cries his name out. He won't be able to control himself now, he thought. He bought his lips back to hers and gave her a deep kiss. They both were panting with need. He then looked into her eyes and saw desire which matched his own. He was caressing her cheecks when his mobile buzzed. His body went taunt. He came out of the trance and stepped away from Sana. He turned away from her, but before that she has seen his changed expression. Sid picked up the call. He had his back to Sana.
Sid: Bolo Rimmy..... Ha thek hai..... Aata hu mai.
Sid cut the call. Sana felt a bucket of cold water has been but on her head. Reality struck her. She put her hand to the now bruised lips. Sid turned to her. She saw anger in his eyes.
Sid: Muje zara bahar jaana hai. Tu chahe to ruk jaa...
Sana: Nahi mai chali jaati hu.
Sid: Tu relax kar mai jaata...
Sana: Maine kaha na mai jaa rahi hu??
Sid: Thek hai. Sana mai chahta hu....
Sana: Ha jaanti hu. Tu mujese koi rishta nhi rakhna chahta. Don't worry. Vaise bhi koi rishta hai he nhi. Hai na??
Sid: Sana tu .....
Sana: Koi baat nhi Siddharth. Muje aur sharminda mat hone de tere samne. Pehle he apne aap ki bahot beizzati karvali. Aur mat muje girne de apne nazar me. Bye.
She held her head high and left his flat and him lifeless. He wanted to stop her and ask her for some time, but she had misunderstood and he had let her. She was hurt and he was the reason. This was why he had been pushing her away. But he couldn't. He was drawn to her like a magnet, because he loved her. Yes he definitely did. But he didn't want to start a relationship unless he ends his old and meaningless one. He had kissed her and she had kissed him back. She wanted more. They both wanted more, but how could he?? She was so innocent. He was scared for her. He needs time. Please baby understand. I need time, his heart cried out in pain.