Flashback 9- At Sid's Flat.

Next morning Sana left to go to Sid's flat. Her heart was beating faster.  She knew he won't be there. But she was feeling anxious. She had told Preeti's parents she is going to her sisters place. She told Preeti the truth.
Preeti: Sana tu yeh kya kar rahi hai?? Tuje nhi lagta tu bahot involve ho rahi hai Sid ke sath?? Uske girlfriend hai. Mai bas itna chahti hu ke tu hurt na ho bas. I love you and you know that.
     Sana knew Preeti was right, but her heart has closed all the door of wisdom. She was just getting flowed. She wanted to stop herself but was totally ignoring her inner conscious. She had told Sid she will go to his flat by 10 in the morning. Sid has informed the security person about it. As she entered his flat a message popped on his screen
Sid: Pahuch gayi??
Sana: Abhi just door khola hai.
Sid: Thek hai. Relax kar. Maine kuch sandwich banake rakha hai tere leye. Kha lena
Sana: 🤤🤤 Tuje aata hai??
Sid: Banaya hai, ab tu batana aata hai ya nhi. Chal bye. Take care
Sana: Bye.
    As Sana entered  she could smell Sid's perfume. It felt so familiar as if she has known that fragrance forever. They was a large hall with balcony. Sofa and chairs and bean bag were spread out  They was a tv on the wall and music system. A glass stand had few photos. She kept the bag on the sofa and came  to have a closer look. One was of Sid. O God he was so handsome. His eyes were so deep. She could feel it staring at her. She turned the photo to the wall feeling shy. The other was with his mom and dad when he was in his teens. She smiled looking at his mischievous smile. She went to the kitchen to check on that sandwich. She was actually hungry. She has not eaten anything since morning. They were kept in a bowl wrapped in a foil. They was a note " Tea, coffee aur sugar shelf me hai. Milk fridge me hai. Chai ya coffee bana lena." He was so caring. As she was coming back to the hall. They was a door to his bedroom. She dare not enter there, she thought. Standing in the doorway she peeped in. There was a bed with a blanket folded at the foot of the bed, a study table with books and rolled papers and stationary. They was a cupboard and an attached bathroom. She came in the hall and went and sat in the balcony on a bean bag kept there. It was beautiful outside. The sky was clear. They was a clothes stand in the corner. Sid's  t- shirt was hanging on it. She removed it and hugged it to her. Her heart fluttered at it's smell. It was the same t- shirt which he has worn when they had hugged at the back of the college building. Sana sat and finished her sandwich. It was tasty. She went inside. She didn't know why, but she removed her top and wore Sid's t- shirt.
    Sana was sitting on the sofa changing channels, when a message flashed on the screen. It was him again.
Sid: Kya kar rahi hai moti??
Sana: Pehle to mai moti nhi hu.☹☹
Sid: Accha thek hai, thek hai. Bolna kya kar rahi hai??
Sana: Tv dekh rahi hu.
Sid: Sandwich khaaya??
Sana: Haa khaaya.
Sid: Kaisa laga??
Sana: Thek tha😏
Sid: Jhut mat bol moti tuje accha laga hai
Sana:😛😛
Sid: Ruk mai tuje video call karta hu.
     Sid disconnected the call and her mobile started beeping. She took the call and his handsome face came flashing on the screen. Sana waved at him, feeling shy at seeing him suddenly. She was not ready for this. Sid waved back. Then suddenly he had a curious smile on his face
Sid: Baby tune kya pehna hai??
    Sana has forgotten she was wearing Sid's t- shirt. When it registered on both, she disconnected the call. She threw her mobile away. Taking her face in her both hands, she sat there feeling ashamed. What has she done. What will he think of her now??. Her mobile was ringing continuously. It was Sid. She couldn't speak to him, she thought. It rang for several minutes. She had to pick it up after a while
Sid: Baby??
Sana: Hmmm??
Sid: Kuch nhi.
    They was silence on both side for a while. After few seconds
Sid: Aaraam kar sweetheart.
Sana: Hmmm.
     Sid had got so emotional when he had seen her wearing his t-shirts, his heart beat had grown faster. He wanted to hug her at that moment. He needed to hug her. He felt short of breath at the thought. He was sitting in his car. Rimmy was in the exam hall. She would be having a break and then one more exam. He felt so helpless at that moment. He so wanted to be in his flat with Sana. He closed his eyes and rested his head back on the seat. Was he in love with Sana?? No no. How was it possible?? He has known her for just few days. Then what was it?? What was this feeling, which he had never felt for anyone?? He carved to be with her. Whatever it was he had to finish off with Rimmy first. It's not right on his behalf. He won't want to be tagged as cheater, he thought. Lost in thoughts he heard a knock on the window. It was Rimmy. He rolled the glass down.
Rimmy: Sid tu chala jaa. Muje kuch old friends mile hai yaha. Mai unke sath shopping  jaa rahi hu. Papa se baat ke maine. Tu bhi chalna chahe to chal hamare sath.
Sid: Nahi Rimmy muje headache ho raha hai. Tu jaa. Mai ghar chala jaata hu.
     Sid was so happy he would now be able to go to his Sana. His Sana?? What was he thinking. He wanted to control his emotions but he couldn't. It was 12 in the afternoon. He would reach to her within 45 minutes.  He sped his car.
     Sana lay on the sofa lost in thoughts. Why was she so emotionally attached to him. What was this feeling which makes her heart heavier all the time. She had never felt like this before. Was she in love with him?? Oh yes I'm in love with Siddharth she thought. She started crying at that thought because he loved someone else. He would never love her and he would be her first and only love. Fresh tears starting flowing . She cried for the love which will never be hers. And fell asleep.