Ek Niranjan party - Part 2

Start from the beginning

D: Sweety,look there full moon...

S: Where?Where?

D: You sit there you will be able to see...

She moved back to her place.After a while she got fidgety again.She fell back on his lap and raised her feet keeping it on the head rest infront.She began making weird noises.

S: Aaaa...aaaa....aaaahhhh....

He tried to muffle her moans by placing his palm over her mouth but she bit him.

D: Aahh!Sweety...shh...don't make noises like that...oh this girl will make the world slipper me!!

"Annayya,madam is in full form.How many glasses?"his driver passed remarks mocking her.

D: Shut up!She's not a drunkard...someone spiked her drink so she's behaving like this.Just drive home...

"Sorry annayya"

They reached her place.Supporting her,he took her up to her flat.Since it was late at night no one was around.He rung the bell and her helper lady opened the door.

S: Amma!!When you came?See Sai anna,Amma is also here....

The helper was shocked to see S in that drunken state and that too D with her.

"Anna,you..."

D: I will explain.Pls help her...

She held S from the other side and together they walked her to her room and laid her on bed.

"Anna...what happened to her?"

D: Someone spiked her drinks.She tripped and fell into the pool so her dress is wet pls change it for her.I'll be outside.

He pulled her room door to a close and waited in the hall.The helper came out after changing her.

D: How is she?

"She's sleeping."

D: Ok I'll take leave then pls look after her.

"That...anna..."she sounded hesitant.

D: Any problem?

"Actually I told akka I had to leave early today as my child is unwell.She said she would be back by 9pm but now time is 12am.I have to return home..."

D: Oh dear...in this state she can't be left alone here...

He rubbed his forehead thinking what to do.

D: Ok it is not right to hold you back...you may leave...

He took out his wallet and passed her wades of cash.

D: Keep this for your child's medical expenses.

"It's ok anna...akka has already given me."

She refused but he insisted and she took.

D: I'll inform my driver to drop you home.Take down my number,once you reach home,give me a call.

D watched from the balcony as the helper got into his car.After sometime he received her call that she had reached home safely and thanked him.D then called up his driver and asked him to go home.

From outside her room,D checked on her.She was asleep.He pulled the door.

Settling on the couch,he informed Puri that S was safe and that he returned home.He lied to avoid unnecessary talks which could affect her personally and professionally.

He was flipping channels when he came across fashion tv program where models were doing ramp walks in semi nude attires.His eyes boggled with excitement.