Chapter 24

After reading the tweet from Addison Katie knew that something must have happened to her and Tony. This meant that the post on Tiktok room could be about her and that's why he liked the comment. This made Katie even more confused but glad she told the girls not to say anything to Tayler about the whole Tony situation because she knew that Tayler would over react and Katie didn't know what to say to calm him down. Katie needed to talk to someone about it but she didn't want to speak to her best friends because she knew they would just say what they knew Katie would want to hear so instead to called her boy best friend.

*call with Nick*

Nick, Katie

Hey Nick

Hey Kate, whats up? How's Texas?

Yeah, Texas is great

Katie whats wrong? You sound upset. Has Tayler done something?

No nick calm down, Tayler is perfect he hasn't done anything

What is it then? I know you Katie, something is going on

Its Tony and Addison

Oh so you heard then?

Heard what?

Addison and Tony broke up

Why?

Why do you think Katie? Because he still likes you, he has always liked you

That can't be true Nick, he's the one who mugged me off

Katie, when have I never lied to you. Addison kept asking Tony and he would never give her a answer until one night they were arguing and he said they he still had feelings for you.

I can't believe this, why didn't he tell me this when we meet up that day?

I don't know. But Katie this does not mean you should go back to Tony, he is not good for you

I appreciate you looking out for me Nick but its fine

No seriously Katie, promise me that you won't go back to him

God Nick, fine I promise. Why are you so bothered?

Its doesn't matter. Anyway, lets talk about something else. Are you moving back to the Hype house?

OK whatever. Yes I am, me and Tayler spoke and he wasn't happy at first because of Tony but then he agreed.

Well, you would move back even if he said no though right? Just because he is your boyfriend doesn't mean he controls you

Well, I don't know if I would have. I know he doesn't control me but his opinion means something to me.

Well, I just don't like the idea of Tayler telling you what to do

He doesn't, I just like to know his opinion. What is with you today?

Nothing ok

Well, something is, you are acting different

I said nothing, im fine

Ok whatever, bye Nick

No Katie wait, im sorry

*call ended*

Katie gets off the phone annoyed, Katie knows Nick is only looking out for her but Nick knows Tayler, they are close and he knows that Tayler would never do anything like that. After a couple of minutes, Katie's phone dings.