Chapter 16

You had so many thoughts going through your head as you walk up to the door of the apartment. When Tayler opens the door, you suddenly realise that you feel very strongly about him. Are you falling for him? No you couldn't, you haven't known him that long. But you have never felt like this before? Did he feel the same way? Do you tell him how you feel? Do you tell Kelianne? Or Avani? Or Nick?

"Katie, are you OK?" Tayler says waving his hand in front of Katie's face to get her attention.

"yeah" Katie chuckles, "sorry I was day dreaming"

"about me?" Tayler says helping her with her bags as she walks into the apartment

"maybe" Katie says and winks

"all good things I hope" Tayler says walking closer to Katie and holding her waist and pulling her closer to him

"oh of course" Katie says smiling. Tayler lifts Katie's chin up and kisses her

"yayyy Katie you're back I missed you!!" Kelianne comes running in and Katie and Tayler pull up away from each other as they hear Kelianne running into the kitchen.

"heyy, I missed you too" Katie says hugging Kelianne and gives Tayler a look and a smirk

"oo, you got some new outfits and you've been to Victoria secret. What did you buy in there?" Kelianne says giving her a look

"just a little outfit" Katie says giggling

"I wonder who you brought that for" Kelianne says looking from Katie and Tayler but Katie just looks down and giggles.

"come on, I have to tell you something" Katie says and pulling Kelianne into her room while Kelianne is laughing.

"Kelianne!!" Katie says as they walk into her room

"what?" Kelianne says still laughing, "oh come on, we all know you like each other"

"anyway lets not talk that right now, I have to tell you something" Katie says sitting across from her on the bed.

"oo interesting, is it to do with what you tweeted earlier?" Kelianne says

"yeah, basically its about Tony. The girls told me that Tony was going to ask me to be his girlfriend when I went back to the Hype House"

"what? You have got to be joking right? Why did he go on the date with Addison then?"

"that's exactly what I said but then Addison turned up.."

Before Katie can continue Kelianne interrupted, "wait what? Addison turned up at the mall"

"yeah, Charli invited so we could ask her questions about Tony. She said that she did sleep with Tony"

Kelianne rolls her eyes, "well that was obvious"

"but.. she didn't sleep with him until the night that Tayler.. well you know"

"what? That makes no sense, why would he lie? What did she do when she found out he lied?"

"nothing, she didn't care and when we asked why she said that she didn't care because she loved him"

"omg really? I knew she felt strongly about him but I didn't realise she loved him. How do you feel about that?"

"at first I hurt but then I realised that me and Tony weren't to be and I know that sounds cringey but its true. I think I needed to hear that even though it hurt."

"that's so good, you don't need him and besides now you have Tayler" Kelianne says and nudges Katie's arm

"I don't have Tayler, but I have to admit that I do think I really do like him" Katie says and blushes