Chapter 7

"What the hell are you playing at?" Avani says as she bursts in Tony's bedroom.

"Avani? What the hell are you talking about?" Tony jumps up off his bed.

"Don't play dumb Tony, I know what happened between you and Katie and Addison apparently" Avani says and raises her eyes. "How can you think about going on a date with Addison and tell Katie you are just 'having friends' and lead her, especially after everything that happened last time?"

"wait what? What happened?" Katie finally speaks up.

"Avani, don't do this, not now." Tony says just looking at her and avoiding eye contact with Katie.

"Don't do what? Can someone please tell me what's going on? Avani!!" Katie says grabbing Avani's arm so she turns around.

"Tony, she deserves to know, especially after tonight" Avani says, she is no longer angry she looks nervous. Tony doesn't say anything because he knows Katie deserves to know but he is not ready to tell what happened.

"Katie, I think you might want to sit down for this" Avani says while she looks back and forth between you and Tony.

"OK" Katie says and sits down at the end of Tony's bed, "you guys are scaring me, what happened last year?"

"I Can't do this" Tony says and storms out the room and Charli runs after him, leaving Avani and Katie alone in his room.

"Just leave him" Avani says and begins to tell Katie the story. "Last year, a young girl moved in here, she was beautiful and really talented. Tony, Ondreaz and another boy who used to live here; Joey all had a crush on her. Joey was one of those people who didn't like to lose so he came up with idea" Avani says and looks down, "he said that the first one to get the girl to fall in love with them would get her and others would have to back off."

"what?! Poor girl, she isn't a prize!" Katie says shocked.

"I know, that's why its so terrible. Ondreaz and Tony weren't sure at first but then agreed to it. So they would all take her on dates and buy her stuff to try and get her to fall in love with them. After a couple of weeks, Ondreaz said he didn't want to be a part of it anymore because he felt bad for the girl but Tony and Joey carried on. Anyways, as time went on Tony fell for the girl while Joey just saw it as a competition."

"this is terrible, I can't believe Tony would ever be a part of something like this" Katie says even more heartbroken than before.

"Tony genuinely cared and loved her. He loved taking her on dates and buying her things."

"one question, please tell me Tony did on sleep with her?" Katie says even though she is pretty sure she doesn't want to know the answer.

"well that's the next part of the story but no, Tony didn't sleep with her." Avani and Katie lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in. "but one night, she was so close to telling Tony that she loved him but Joey interrupted. That night, Joey was so worried he would lose the competition that he stuck into her room and to well... he tried to force himself on her, luckily nothing happened"

"omg" Katie didn't know what else to say.

"I know, I feel sick just thinking about it. The next morning she told Tony and because Tony loved her so much he went to Joey's room and well, lets just say if Thomas and Alex didn't break it up, Tony would be in Jail right now and Joey might not be here." Katie eyes widen at the thought of Joey even laying a hand on someone. "Joey was kicked out of the Hype House and then the girl decided to leave the house after she found out about Tony and Ondreaz and the 'competition'. Tony felt guilty for everything especially what Joey almost did to her, he didn't leave the house and only left his room for food for weeks and since then, hasn't spoke to or gone on any dates her girls until you. That's why we was so shocked when he asked on the date."