Chapter 9

When Katie and Kelianne walk into the living room and Kelianne goes over and sits on the sofa with Nate leaving Katie to sit on the other sofa with Taylor. Taylor is laying across the sofa when Katie walks towards the sofa and says "hey"

"hey, oh sorry did you want to sit there?" Taylor says and sits up and moves to the other side of the sofa.

"you don't have to move all the way over there, you can still lay down if you want" Katie says sitting down on the other side.

"oh okay, thank you" Tayler says and moves so he slightly laying down on one side of the sofa while you sit on the other.

After watching half the movie, Nate and Kelianne go to bed because they are tired but Katie and Tayler decide to finish the film. They watch the film for a little bit and then Taylor turns to Katie and says "you looked amazing in your Instagram post"

"thank you" Katie says and blushes

"I saw what Tony commented on your Instagram post" Tayler says and Katie looks over to Tayler. "is he the reason that you needed time away from the Hype House?"

Katie nods and then gets upset and Taylor comforts her. "aw, don't cry. What happened? You can tell me" Taylor says and hugs Katie.

Katie tells him everything and Taylor hugs and comforts her the whole time. "now I have to make a decision on what to do and I have no idea on what im gonna do."

"well, you don't have to decide yet. You can stay here for as long as you want, okay? Please don't cry, you're to pretty to cry." Tayler says looking right into Katie's eyes and smiles her. Without even thinking, Katie leans in and kisses Tayler and he kisses her back and holds her face, their lips move in sync with each other and everything feels perfect in that moment.

Katie finally pulls away, "im so sorry, I don't know why I did that" she says and looks down.

Taylor lefts her head up, "don't be sorry, ive been wanting to do that since I saw you at the door yesterday" Katie giggles and they both lay down on the sofa and watch the movie. After the movie finishes they talk for hours, Tayler tells Katie about where he is from and Katie tells Tayler about living in London.

The next morning, Katie and Tayler are woken up by the sound of Kelianne and Nate taking a picture of them. Katie then realized that Tayler and her must of fell asleep together last night and were now all cuddled up on the sofa together.

"you look look nice and cosy" Nate says

"you look so cute together" Kelianne says while still holding her phone up. "im going to post this" she said while showing him the picture she took of them.

Katie and Tayler both get off the sofa and Kelianne drags Katie into her room. Katie leaves the living room and looks back at Tayler and smiles.

"what the hell happened last night?" Kelianne asks.

"what do you mean? Nothing happened" Katie says looking away

"I just walked into the living room and you two were cuddled up on the sofa! Something happened!"

"OK, you're right. Well I told him about the whole Tony thing and he was comforting me and then I kissed him and he kissed me back" Katie says with a smile on her face

"omg, you kissed. I knew you two liked each other" Kelianne said excitedly.

"we don't know that yet Kelianne but we talked for hours and then we must of fell asleep" Katie said.

Kelianne leaves the room and Katie go to take a shower and get ready for the day. Katie feels so much better after spending the night talking and getting to know Tayler and she kind of forgets about the whole Tony situation. After her shower she comes back to 3 missed calls from Avani and Charli but Katie decides to finish getting ready then will call them back. While Katie is getting ready her phone keeps going off.