Chapter 10-ice cream and hang outs.

I shot up in bed again but this time both Bev and Bill were there sound asleep.i let out a sigh of relief and laid back down again.thank god it was just a dream.

I couldnt sleep again.i remembered that night with the clown.it seemed so real but-

"Y-y-n?" Bill questioned,rubbing his eyes

"Yeah its me" i sat up looking at my floor,blushing seeing him shirtless.

"Wh-at t-time is it" he asked looking me straight in the eyes.

I looked to my right to see my alarm clock.it read '6:45'

"6:45.but uh-i-i cant sleep" i said before standing up and going to my closet.

"Im gunna get ready.we can stop by yours later so you can get some clothes.t-thats if you wanna hang o-out today you dont-" Bill cut off my rambling.

"y-yeah id like that" he smiled making me smile and grabbing some clothes.

I walked to the bathroom and got changed,brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.

I walked back in my room to see Bill in his clothes from yesterday and Bev still asleep.

It was now 7:30 so I decided to wake her.

"Bev" i shook her as i leaned over her body

"5 more minutes" she said turning over.

"Come on,we need to go to Bills so he can get a fresh pair of clothes" i shook her again

"Fine" she groaned and got up.i gave her a spare pair of my clothes.

We walked out my my house after breakfast and went to Bill.Bev and i sat on his bed while he had a shower.after that we left to hang out.

And thats how it was for the next 2 weeks.sometimes it was just Bill and I,others Bev and I but sometimes all of us would go to the Quarry or get ice cream.it was nice.we did miss the others but i was with my favourite people.who would complain?

Richie was way over the line saying that Georgies dead.i mean he might be but he didnt have to say it to his face.

On one particular day wed gone to the quarry and Bill was walking us home

"Well see you tomorrow okay?" I asked smiling

"W-what if R-Richie right" Bill randomly said

"What?" I turned to him

"W-what if G-g-georgie really is dead" he looked down at his hands

"Dont let them get to you,hes alive we just need to find him" i put my hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Y-you better get g-g-going before your dad sees" Bill said as Bev said goodbye and went.

"Next stop,my house" i giggled getting on my bike

"You coming Loser" i said biking off and he shortly after followed.

"Thank you for walking me home young sir" i did my best british accent as we laughed.

"N-no p-roblem,ill see you tomorrow?" He asked

"Yeah,see you tomorrow" i walked up my driveway and waved.

I walked into my house and stopped in the hallway,smiling.

"So you like Bill?" My dad said smirking with his arms crossed

"W-what? No! Why would you think that" i tried not to smile

"Your face is like a tomato.anyways dinners gunna be done soon so can you set the table please?" I nodded and walked off.