Chapter 6-the projector

I closed the garage door as Bill set up the projector.

"Look." Bill said pointing at the map on the wall once hed set up.

"Storm drain" I mumbled as i noticed

"That's were g-georgie disappeared,t-t-there's t-the Ironworks a-a-and the B-black Spo-spot"

"Everywhere IT happened" Bev said

"Its all connected by the sewers" i turned to look at her.

"and they all meet up at the wellhouse" Mike said,finally clocking everything

"You mean the creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie said

"I hate that place" Eddie grabbed his inhaler and took a puff.i hate it aswell.

"Always feels like it's watching me" i said,shivering thinking about it.

Bill looked over at me with a sympathetic look.

"That's where I saw IT,Thats where i saw the clown" Eddie said wheezing

"Tha-tha-that's where IT lives" Bill stuttered out.

"Can we stop talking about this?!" Eddie shreeked
He stood up and ripped the map off the wall.

"I can barely breath in having a fucking asthma attack" he shouted

"Im not doing this" he ripped it off the wall and he took another puff

"P-put the map back" Bill instructed but eddie shook his head.

We all turn towards the screen when we heard the clicking of the projector.

It showed different pictures of Bill and his family.

"Oh Bill" i whispered,just imagine how it felt seeing all his family together in a photo again.
I must have been day dreaming because it made me jump when Mike kicked it over.he kept flipping through the images but it was getting faster.

And faster,

And faster.

But it slowed down again.every flash left the room in darkness.the only sound was heavy breathing and the constant click.

Suddenly a clown popped out,grinning.

We all screamed.this is how i die.

Or so i thought.soon enough the daylight flooded in and I realised i was sat rocking on the floor.
Bill came over to me and helped me up before engulfing me in a hug.he rubbed the back of my head as i was shaking.

"Thank you" Bev said hugging Ben.
Ben was the one who opened the garage door.

"Thanks" i smiled at Ben.

"Fuck it knows where we are" Eddie was panicking and reaching for his inhaler but i grabbed his wrist before he could.
I gave him a stern look before pulling my hand away.

"It always did" i said,sighing

Bill gave me one last squeeze before letting go.

"So lets go" he managed to say without a stutter

"Go? Go where" Bev exclaimed

"Neibolt" I mumbled

Bill must of heard me

"Thats where g-g-georgie is"

"After that?" Stanley seemed angry more then scared

"Its summer-" richie tried to convince the emotional boy infront of us,almost ready to leave to kill this demon himself

"I-f you say i-its summer one more f-f-f-fucking time" he was fustrated,more with himself then everyone else.i could tell by the way he looked around at all of us.

"Bill wait!!" I said as he turned to bike off.

I ran to my bike that sat on the cement.

"Where are you going??" Bev asked

"Bill cant go in there alone,he needs us" i rolled my eyes before biking off.

(If theres any point it says holly instead of y/n please tell me.i was making this book an oc but decided to make it an x reader)