CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Start bij het begin

I inserted my charger into my fanny pack, zipping it up, then turned off the lights, shutting the door as I left out the room and headed downstairs. I glanced over at my phone, realizing that I needed to leave ASAP. I sighed, not getting to see my best friend until lunch or whenever he gets to work, but I quickly left the house and inserted my keys into the ignition before pulling away from this home and onto the road.

I arrived at the parking lot of Freedream Film Productions and found my unassigned-assigned parking spot. I parked my car, stepping out as I placed my keys into the fanny pack and zipped it up before heading to the front door. I entered the building and saw Mr. McKnight playing with the alarm system. Instead of talking to him, I walked off to move towards the clock-in area to only get called by him.

I rolled my eyes, turning my head, and stared at him with a plastered smile.

"Yes?"

"We're changing locations today," He stated. "I'll have company vehicles, and I want you to take most of the extras and cast members to the second location that we're going to the rolling skating rink."

"Wow, I didn't know what we were doing that all today,"

I'm sure that the production company rented out the locations, but I was also excited to see how it was going. So far, things were going well for the filming of the movie.

"Yeah, I suggest you keep up with what you're doing," He advised.

I raised a brow, wondering what did he mean by it, but he just walked off. I shrugged my shoulders and headed towards the clock-in spot. Once I clocked in, Leandra strutted inside, holding her lips pursed as she clocked into the system with a look of attitude.

I wanted to be a kind individual today, so I found myself wondering why she had an attitude so early in the morning.

"Uh...Leandra, you alright?" I asked her, seeing her hold a frown on her face. "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry, did I give you a hint that we are friends?" She raised a brow, crossing her arms over the other. "What I'm going through is a personal matter, and it's not your business. You should focus on your job and not worrying about trying to take over mine."

I laughed.

"Girl, I'm so tired of your attitude," I said, becoming fed up. "I was only asking because I was honestly concerned. I didn't think that meant that I wanted to be your friend because I surely wouldn't want one like you. Also, I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I do not want your job whatsoever! Keep it up with that attitude, and I promise you that I won't be as nice as I'm usually especially knowing what I know. I'd suggest that you keep it cute. Okay? Okay. You have a great day, Ms. Hendricks."

Seeing the look of shock in her eyes and how wide her mouth was made me want to laugh in her face. I looked her dead in the eyes to let her know that I was not playing with her, and she stayed mute as I left the check-in area system.

I was tired of her attitude and the problems that she had with me. It's like as soon as I showed up, she instantly grew some hatred for me, and I didn't understand why. I also didn't know why she continues to throw wanting her job in my face like girl; you can have that. I enjoy my weekends off.

Then I also had something that I could end up blackmailing her with and have her, losing her career if she continued to act crazy with me. I was trying not to destroy her career as well as Mr. McKnight but if I were to go with the video that I have toward the department team and the rest of the company; it would lead to a lot of destruction of the business as I'm sure tabloids would eat up the drama.

I let out a deep breath, not wanting her bad energy to rub off on me. I smiled as I walked to my desk to check out my tasks and the things that were in the folder. The duties were pretty much the same as yesterday, but it seemed to change once we get to our second location.