𝗂𝗏. 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

“Oh really, that's one pathetic excuse you have there,” she told him. She looked at the two behind Edward before stepping closer to him.

“Look here buster, you are going to give Bella the closure that she deserves. You are not going to just avoid her. You are going to talk to her and I don't mean just a 'I'm sorry' you're going to fucking pour your heart out to her and tell her how you actually feel, okay?” she said poking his chest. “Do you understand me?“

Edward stared at the girl before nodding his head. “Good. I'm glad we understand each other.” She looked at the two at the back with a smile. “Now, you three enjoy the rest of your day.”
She turned around and walked to the shop.  

“She's a little firecracker, that one,” Emmett chuckled.

“You see what happens when you get involved with humans, Edward.”

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

“I cannot believe this. Vampires are actually real? And sparkling vampires at that?”

Alissa hummed over the phone. “Yeah. It may sound weird but they look hella creepy when you actually see them. They're so pale and just by looking at them you can guess they are as cold as ice,” Alissa muttered sitting on the counter.

“You left Beacon Hills to get rid of the supernatural world but you just stepped into another one. But this time it has sparkling vampires,” Lydia said and Alissa nodded.

“Yeah. But how's the trip going? When are you guys leaving?”

“Uh, we were suppose to go yesterday but Stiles' jeep failed on us,” Lydia said with a chuckle. “That jeep bas been through a lot with us.”

Lydia chuckled. “Yeah. But I will tell you immediately when we're going. We're going to save Derek no matter what. I promise you, Alissa.”

“I know you will.”

Alissa sniffed the air when she smells something burning. “Oh shit!” she threw the phone to the side before jumping down the counter. She grabbed on to the pan but she accidentally grabbed on to the hot side.

The pan gets thrown on to the counter as Alissa screamed out holding her hand between her legs hoping it would help her burning hand.

“Alissa! What's going on?”

She looked at her hand before running to the sink and putting it under the running water. She really needed to learn to focus on making food. She was trying to make some lunch for her and Bella since Bella had to stay back at school to finish her assignment that was due today.

Charlie was at the station and Alissa was at home burning her hand. She groaned as the water ran down her red hand. “You're a fucking genius, Alissa.” She sighed, looking at her hand. She closed the tap before grabbing a cloth and wiping her hand.

“Alissa!”

The girls grabbed the phone off the counter and placed it between her shoulder and ear. “Hey, sorry about that.”

“What happened?” Lydia asked over the phone. “I kind of burned the bacon and since I'm such an idiot I grabbed the hot side of the pan instead of the handle. I burned my hand,” Alissa muttered blowing on to her hand.

“You should be more careful.”

“Yeah, I should,” Alissa said, chuckling. The two suddenly started laughing and for the first time it was genuine laughter that came from Alissa. She hadn't laughed like that in a while.

Alissa sobered up from laughing when she heard the doornell ringing. Bella would come in, she wouldn't be ringing the bell.
She walked to the door to see Edward Cullen standing on the other side. “Uh, I have to go Lydia. Bella's boyfriend is here.”

“Really? Wait, take a picture of him and send it to me!”

“I can't just take a picture of him like that,” Alissa mumbled into the phone. “Come on.”
Alissa quickly went to her camera and she placed the phone against her ear while turning her phone to the door where she could take a clear picture of Edward without him knowing.

When she was done she immediately send it to Lydia while walking to the door. “Woah, now he's handsome. Your cousin has taste, I have to say,” Lydia said making Alissa chuckled. She grabbed on to the doorknob. “Okay, Lyds. I'll talk to you later.”

The girl stopped, closing her eyes when she realised that he might have actually heard her and Lydia talking. He knows she just took a picture without his consent. She sighed, shaking her head before opening the door. “Edward.”

“Is Bella here?” Edward asked the girl. He completely ignored what had just happened and she was grateful for it.

“Why? Have you come to gloat?” Alissa asked wiping her injured hand with the cloth.

“No. I decided to take your advice. I'm going to talk to her,” he told her. “You're actually going to take it? Wow, that would be the first time someone took my advice,” Alissa mumbled, under her breath. Stiles always said her advice was bad.

“Yes. I do think Bella needs closure since I am moving soon."

“Wait, what? You're moving?” She thought they would be able to talk things out but now they were really going to break up.

“Unfortunately, yes. My father got a job in Alaska,” Edward informed her. Alissa nodded, “Okay then. You can wait outside for her then,” Alissa told him.

“You're not going to invite me in?”

“I was going to but after what you just told me I'm not going to. And anyway you two need your privacy and if you're inside the house I will just eavesdrop,” Alissa said honestly because it was true.

“Okay and thank you Alissa. I appreciate what you said yesterday.” She nodded again, xlosing the door just when he walked down the porch.

She turned around when she heared a truck stopping in front of the house. She turned back to the door to see it was Bella's red truck.

They will just have to have their talk.

Alissa walked back to the kitchen to fix up the lunch she had made for them. She'll just wait until their finished talking.