Chapter 14: The forest witch

Depuis le début

Sophocles: So boring!

Kiawe: I know right. I rather go back home...

Lillie: Ash!

Me: Hm?

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the clothes section that Lillie was at. Lana, who was wearing her Vaporean dress was about to go out as a ring of the bell on the door indicates.

Sophocles: Where are you going?

Lana: Accessory shop. You coming?

Sophocles: You know what, I'm going to head out for some ice-cream.

Lana shrugged as both of them went in opposite ways while Kiawe was just resting on the table. He yawned in complete boredom.

Me: What's wrong?

I asked the pale blonde girl who was wearing a smile.

Lillie: Look at this dress!

She exclaimed in complete excitement. She held up a light blue dress with strawberry patterns at the bottom. The outskirts was very bright pink in color. It was completely beautiful. At the front, was a face holding a smile. It reminds me of the Hatterene Pokemon. She was also holding onto a light blue sunhat.

Lillie: I'm gonna try it on, you tell me how I look, okay?

I gave her a nod and a okay sign. She giggled before walking into the changing room.

Mallow: Kiawe!

Kiawe raised his head in boredom.

Kiawe: What?

Mallow: Come here!

Kiawe sighed before standing up and walking over to her. I gave a slight chuckle. This is kinda fun, not gonna lie.

After a moment, Lillie came out of the changing room in her Hatterene costume. I couldn't really tell the difference, except her legs of course. She wore the light blue sunhat and did a 360 turn, allowing me to view every part of her body. Dang, she be looking fine. Her shoulders were  fully exposed. The sleeves of the top were very long until it reaches right beneath her hands. The dress reaches right above her ankle. She look...so much like a witch...and a cute one at that. I noticed her blushing when she saw me staring blankly at her outfit, also afraid what would my answer be.

Lillie: A-Ash, how do I look?

She asked shyly. She place her hand against her opposite exposed shoulder. She is just so cute. Did I ever thought that she was this cute? This is still the same Lillie. I began blushing at that thought. What's going on? I never blushed this much in my whole life. Maybe I am just growing up and started developing feelings?

Me: O-oh, uh, you look...amazing, yeah?

Lillie: ... and?

She began to regret asking that. But for me, I still have much more to say.

Me: You just look gorgeous, fascinating and adorable.

Her face began to burn hotter than the Alola sun. She kept her head down and covered her face with the hat.

Me: "Dang, Ash. You really be embarrassing this cutie." S-sorry for making it weird...

The cute blonde hair girl lifted her hat and stared at me while giggling.

Lillie: It's okay, thank you! If that's what you think, I'll buy it.

Me: Alright. Where are we going next?