VI: Art study

Mulai dari awal

"What!? No!" I thought she said she's proud of me. This crazy mentor of mine is so ... !!! "You're her teacher, and you can help her as she does it"

I'll be honest with you guys but the training I got was a bit useless. She made me color a children's coloring book. Then she made me draw and copy drawings from the internet. If she isnt that crazy she made me sew her old clothes.

Flashback

"Poopy ... the training is gonna be hard. I bet you'll even cry and tell Yuri about this. While we still haven't started yet, you should quit" what!? Who is she to tell me to quit. I told Big B about what smiley face told me and she got scolded HAHAHA.

She came to me with a frown and pulled me to the corner. She took a book from one of the shelves and threw it to me.

"Go sit at the table, there are also crayons and color pencils over there. Here take this coloring book and practice. Show it to me after you're done" She left me and went back to her other friends.

I colored it nicely and finished it. I even signed it and wrote 'Yena's work'. I went to her and showed her my work.

"It doesnt look good. You should've mixed the colors instead of making it look flat. Not all the customers like that style. It's getting late so you should take that home and show it to me tomorrow"

//////////

"Unnie, look at my work ... did I pass?" She tilted her head for a bit. "No. Do it again" I worked hard for that, I even took a risk and asked Yuri if the color was okay.

Everthing I color, she tells me i'm wrong or it's not good. So out of frustration I colored it the wrong way, I made the girls skin blue and the water red. I even made the tongue black. I showed it took her knowing she'll say 'do it again'. But she surprisingly approved.

"You finally got it" I looked at her confused. "Art should be mixed with feelings. You showed me how angry you are with this work. It's okay to mix up the colors, you dont have to follow any rules"

"Good, so now you'll teach me?" She laughed at me then pulled me again at the corner. "Here, it's a blank sketch pad draw me something"

I went to my usual table and drew. I found out that i'm not good at drawing. But I showed her anyways.

"Pffffft- AHAHAHAHAHAH you call this a flower? Do it again. If it gets hard ..." she took a book from the shelves again and handed it to me. "... here it's a drawing book. You can learn by copying the drawings"

//////////

As time passed by I got better and better at drawing. Smiley unnie even compliments me every now and then.

"Unnie ... can I NOW do tattoo?" She gave me a smile and giggled. "You can't but ... i'll let you practice holding a needle" I got too excited. She threw me old clothes and a few cross-stitching kits.

Yuri saw me and even questioned me. But she thought it was a good idea for me to learn something.

//////////

Days passed as she taught me how to sterilize before doing a tattoo. She taught me all there is about to know. I'm not that confident but I think i'll do fine.

"Now you'll try it to this lemon. Dont go too overboard with the design, start with a simple one" she left me as I did my best to tattoo this lemon.

I failed a few times, and some of the lemons were just wasted and covered in ink. But after a few days ... I finally got it.

I slowly went to them and showed them the lemon.

(Ctto. something like this)

"Woahhh ... poopy did good" Jason patted me on the shoulder.

"You're right, I think she's ready for the test"

End of Flashback

Even if I did good on the lemon thing. I dont know how i'll do with an actual person. If I fail now all my hard work will be for nothing. But if I pass I can make all of them proud.

"Poopy, please dont do something stupid on my shoulder. I'll trust you" I nodded as I did the procedure she taught me.

I decided to give her a simple peach tattoo. I'm a ... minimalist type of artist. I cant really do those big tattoo's of dragons or faces or smth.

 I cant really do those big tattoo's of dragons or faces or smth

(Ctto. Yena did this as her first work)

"Done. Please dont kill me" I placed the tools at the table then ran to the corner. The guys went to smiley to see my work.

"OMO poopy! You did great!" The three of them ran to me and congratulated me on my work.

"It's simple but ... you didn't do a bad job"