🧡✌🏻Drarry [Draco×Harry]

[June 26th, 2020: twenty-sixth day of pride month]

Today is the day Harry and Draco figure out the gender to their third child and they honestly can not wait

You see the young couple already have two kids named James Sirius Potter-Malfoy and Lily Narcissa Potter-Malfoy. James is 5 and Lily is 2.

Harry walks up to his children and sits down on the floor the best he can with his obvious pregnant belly in the way.

"Jamie Lils guess what?" Harry said excited.

Draco comes up and squats next to Harry.

The two young children look up and say "what?"

"Today's the day we find out whether the baby is a girl or boy!" Draco said "are y'all excited?"

James and Lily nod excitedly. "What do you think the baby will be?" Harry asked smiling.

"Boy!" James said excitedly.

Lily crosses her arms and looks at James "no Gwirl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Enough!" Harry said raising his voice just a bit to get their attention. "It shouldn't matter what the gender is as long as the baby is healthy."

"As long as the baby is a healthy boy!" James said smirking.

Lily huffs and smacks her brother on the arm.

"Lillian Narcissa Potter-Malfoy." Draco and Harry snapped.

"What did we say about you hitting your brother?" Draco said sternly.

She stares at Draco and looks down "say sorry to bubba." Harry said.

"Sorry bubba..." Lily muttered.

James stubbornly crosses his arms and points his chin to the sky. "James." Draco said sternyly.

"Its ok Lils." James muttered.

Harry sighs and tries to get off the floor "uhh babe help."

Draco stands up and helps Harry up "alright let's go figure out whether the next Potter-Malfoy child will be a boy or girl!"

Harry takes James hand and Draco takes Lily's hand and together as a family they walked out into the backyard where everyone is at waiting.

Hermione walks over with her arms wrapped around Ginny and says "what team are you guys on?"

"Jamie and I are on boy team!" Draco said.

"And Lily and I are on girl team!" Harry said smiling.

As the party went on the humongous family by blood or by choice began to grow impatient and were terribly anxious to learn the gender of the new arrival.

"Ok everyone are y'all ready?" Harry asked grinning. In one hand he was holding Dracos hand, but in the other he was holding Lily's hand. Same for Draco just he's only Harry and Lily's hand.

Everyone cheered "YES!"

Harry and Draco let go of their children's and each other's hands then they hold up a balloon and POP.

Suddenly pink confetti flies everywhere and Harry has to refrain himself from jumping up and down. Draco kisses Harry close as everyone cheers.

When they release the kiss and look at their kids they see Lily squealing and James just standing there pouting.

Harry hides a smirk and gently bends down to James' height "what's the matter Jamie?"

"I don't wanna nother sister!" James cried turning on his heals and marches straight up to the house and goes inside.

Everyone was quiet and expected Harry to be upset, but instead he started laughing.

Draco shares a wary look with Ron before he says "babe why are you laughing? He's obviously upset!"

Harry sits down the rest of the way so he doesn't fall over and continues to laugh "I'm sorry... But our son has your dramatics!"

"What's that supposed to mean." Draco asked crossing his arms pouting like a child.

"Babe I don't need to answer that." Harry said giggling.

Draco huffs "my father will here about this." He turns around and marches straight up to his dad.

Everyone was trying not to laugh. Harry looks at his daughter and holds his arms out to her and says "your daddy is silly."

"Daddy silly!" Lily squealed.

Harry smiled and kisses her head. He can't wait for this baby to be born and he hopes James comes around to the idea of another sister or they are doomed for sure.

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

Omg it's longer that 150 words for once😮😮