❤Scorbus [Scorpius×Albus]

[June 1st, 2020: first day of pride month]

Albus Severus Potter is your average 14 year old boy, he likes video games and doesn't care if his room is cleaned or no

Albus Severus Potter is your average 14 year old boy, he likes video games and doesn't care if his room is cleaned or no. But there's something different about him that's not like other boys.

Is it his hair? Is it the way he walks? Is it his clothes? Or is it because he's a wizard?

Nope it's because he's gay. He's not just gay, he's mega gay! You heard me right!

Albus wants to wear makeup and dresses like a girl, but that would make him trans right?

Typically when a boy wants to be a girl he is a transgender female to male, but Albus feels very much like a boy.

Like he's comfortable with his given sex, but he just doesn't believe that every male has to be masculine! He is very much a male with feminine qualities, so that means he's a femboy.

Albus sighs and looks at the clock, it's 3 o'clock pm, and today is the day he comes out gay to his parents.

You must be wondering why he's so worried about this? Well you see Albus tends to freak out over the tiniest things like how his family would react!

Ding!

Albus looks down at his phone and smiles when he sees Scorpius texted him. He picks his phone up and reads Scorpius' message.

Babe: Good luck my love🍀 remember you are strong, you are beautiful, and you matter.

Me: Thx, babe😘 I needed that!

Albus puts his phone in his pocket and stands up. He walks downstairs nervously.

'Relax Albus! Your parents love you no matter what! Why are you so worried?' Albus' conscience told him. Albus sighs and thinks 'because I don't know what my parents think about the lgbtq! What if they're really homophobic and kick me out?'

'They won't do that to you cause they love you!' His conscience said. Albus tells his conscience to shut up as he walks into the kitchen.

"H-Hey Mom, h-hey dad." Albus said nonchalantly grabbing a water bottle and drinking from it.

"Hello Albus." Harry said reading the daily prophet.

Ginny looks at her son and immediately knows something is wrong, she goes into mama bear mode and says "what's wrong love?"

"N-Nothing..." Albus said nervously fiddling with a string on his pants. "Why would there be something wrong?"

"Well you are sweating a lake, fiddling with a string, and you are stuttering." Ginny said leaning against the countertop.

"I have to talk to you both." Albus said looking down.

Harry puts his paper down and looks up with a raised eyebrow "what's up Al?"

"The roof, the sky, the clouds..." Albus started.

Ginny smiles some "smartass! You know what he meant."

Albus sighs and looks at the daily prophet. His eyes widen when he sees a article about how a guy who was attacked for being gay. "Umm why did someone attack that person?"

Harry looks at what he's talking about and frowns "that poor boy was beaten to the pulp all because he's gay! It's sick what the person did, I think it shouldn't matter who you love!"

"I agree." Ginny said. "What do you want to tell us Al?"

Albus mentally sighs of relief. "What I wanted to tell y'all is I'm gay... I'm gayer than the gay flag and I'm as straight as my hair in the morning."

Harry and Ginny look shocked for a moment until they both smile and hug their son close.

"We love you no matter what." Ginny said "never forget that my love."

"I agree." Harry whispers.

Albus nearly cries of relief 'I told you so!' His conscience said. Albus mentally rolls his eyes.

"Thank you... Y'all have no idea how much this means to me!" Albus said tears falling down his face.

"Aww baby." Ginny said kissing his head "we are here no matter what and you can tell us anything!"

"Well I'm a femboy, I like being feminine, like wearing dresses and stuff like that." Albus said softly.

"We accept you... Is there anything else we should know? Like do you have a boyfriend?" Harry asked.

Albus immeaditly blushes "Scorpius and I have been together for 6 months now."

Both parents smile. Ginny says "he's a good kid!"

Harry laughs some "I done gave you the wrong talk then."

Albus laughs some "you sure did."

End of chapter.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜
✌✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿

The first chapter is done! I am so excited 😁