Chapter 12: Meeting

Chapter 12: Meeting

Thursday comes by a flash. All Alexander could remember is being angry at his dad because of not having enough trust is him, going to school and the day ending. Time goes so fast yet so slow at the same time.

"Hey, Alexander!" He heard his name being called, he turn around and saw a familiar purple eyes.

"Hey, Dante."

"You ready?" Alexander look at him, dumbfounded, what the hell is he talking about? Dante caught on to Alexander's reaction, sighed, frustratingly. "We both agreed that we'll start the English project, today."

"When...?"

The white haired guy sighed, again. "Yesterday." Alexander's lips formed an 'O' shape and nodded vigorously.

"Follow me." Alexander stated. The two then walk towards the school's parking lot. The laid a very nice and expensive looking black car. Some people are awestruck when they first saw Alexander's car, everyone does, except maybe for some rich people, but that's only a small percentage.

The two then step inside the vehicle. The interior is as slick as the outside, very neat and pristine and clean. You can almost be mesmerize by this and be in that trance for a long time. Being mesmerize by car? That's new.

"Did you read the Merchant of Venice?" Dante asked. Alexander responds by a chorus of 'uh-s' and 'ah-s'. "Figures...just drive to your place."

The drive started, Dante looking out the window. The albino smirked fully knowing that Alexander is completely out of his mind yesterday. Yes, Dante notice it all, he has very keen eyes and too observant for his own good. He can easily find out you weaknesses by just you and him having a small chat and following your body language.

Thus, the fight being in Dante's favor. He knew that those meat heads always uses brute force, and not thinking about their opponent's next move. He knew that the guy he's fighting wanted him to be down on the ground, so he uses it to out maneuvered the jock. This also applies to the Coach, the smaller man kept taunting the huge pile of walking muscle. The coach expected him to talk more, but he guesses wrong.

After that thought, Dante notices the car stopped. He look out the window and saw the mansion that Alexander lived in. The two opened their respective car doors and went inside the house. The mansion is still glamorous as ever, it has a white wall with specks of gold every here and there, massive chandeliers hanging from all the first floor rooms and it has a slick yet modern furniture.

Dante take it all in but he isn't as awe as most gueeses Alesxander had. Besides, Dante saw indetical looking houses before, why the hell would he be impressed?

"Alexander, I need to go to the bathroom." Dante suddenly asked.

"Go to the second floor and it's at the end of the right hallway." Dante replied a small thank you at Alexander. Just as Alexander take a step up, his father came into view.

"Ah, Alexander, right on time. You will meet your bodyguard five minutes from now." Aaron said as he checks his wristwatch. Alexander stiffens lightly but it doesn't go noticed by the godfather.

Everyone in the mafia must be keen, in order to not be killed.

"But I have a friend over." Alexander shyly asked.

"I'm pretty sure you can just reschedule for tomorrow, know you bodyguard is far more important." Aaron sighed.

"Yeah dad." Alexander exhales out, not wanting to once again, face his father's wrath. "I'll kick Dante off the curb, today. I'll be meeting with my new bodyguard, then?" Alexander rolls his eyes.

"I think that won't be necessary..."