yamaguchi tadashi

look how cute baby tadashi is omg

i- out of 1.2k stories we got 25th place already... y'all spoiling me omg stop.

omg one more thing my oikawa oneshot seems to be doing the best rn so i might just do another one for my bae

AND RHANK TOU GUYS FLR 3K OMFG😍😍🥺🥺y'all.............. i love y'all

 i love y'all

tysm ugh ily

also not proofread cuz.. i hate rereading my writing

I TALK TOO MUCH THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO FRIENDS.

(name), a kid that didn't really speak much. and he was pretty much the awkward kid everywhere he went. a couple kids picked on him throughout his days at highschool, but the (color)-haired male didn't think of it a lot.

some kids thought interacting with him would give them bad luck, luck so bad that any person who interacted with him would have bad omen for the rest of their life.

except for yamaguchi tadashi. at first, the green-haired bit was a bit scared to talk to the boy when they were partnered up for a project, but after having a few, awkward conversations, he realized that (name) wasn't everything that people made it out to be. they were stuck together like glue since they both got bullied.

after apologizing for assuming things about (name), the two grew closer in the months they had together, it was cut short though.

(name) had to move to a different school that was a powerhouse for swimming. (free! moment- ✨😍) he moved during their last year of middle school and went to a school that was hours away from yamaguchi and the school he was going to go to for highschool.

so every night they would call, they've stayed in contact during half of their first year of highschool. it usually consisted of (name)'s day at school and how different things were and how yamaguchi was doing at volleyball.

for some reason, yamaguchi always felt a change in his heartbeat whenever he would speak to the (color)-haired boy. the same boy that was bullied for being the weird kid has turned into someone new. (name)'s body was more toned and muscled because of his swimming practice and the recent haircut that he got just added to his attractiveness.