10

Eunwoo's POV

Nae annyeong haseyo ! Cheoneun Cha Eunwoo imnida *bows*

I'm sorry I just have to greet everyone who's reading now.

But let me tell you a secret

I can speak tagalog. Only a little since I came here when I was in my Junior High to study english. And my members doesn't know about this. And I am planning not to tell them. *Smiles*

We're still here at the hotel and Keila and Yeri already left this early morning 'cause Yeri's sister was looking for her and Keila she needs to clean her house and feed her pet dogs so yeah.

You guys are curious whether I am serious to Keila by telling her I like her. Guess what?

Yes I am serious why I wouldn't? She's cute. Attractive. Very kind and she has a respect too. Very humble. No wonder Moonbin and Sanha likes her too. Nae, Sanha likes her.

We are preparing to go at Mall Of Asia, you know to get relax and chill since we have 1 month of Vacation then another 2 months of rest and after that preparing for another album. And I have also a new drama to do. With SNSD's Taeyeon sunbae. Oh? Did I spoil a lot? Sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Hyung ! We should ask them to go with us" Sanha said while looking for an outfit for today

"I guess they're Sanha don't bother them." Jinjin hyung said.

I agree. They'll be busy. Since tomorrow Keila has a work. Well, Wendy told me that.

"Hmmfp geundae hyung lets go for a ride. Vikings!" Sanha said with an excitement

"Geurae." MJ answered instead.

"Do you know what's Yeri's fb account?" Rocky ask out of nowhere.

"Kkamjjagi hyung?" Sanha

"Eo, I forgot to ask her this morning" Rocky said

"Ask Keila, sure she knows" Moonbin answered

"Don't have her number tho" Rocky

"Arra, I'll ask" Moonbin

"Eunwoo" I turn around to see who's calling my name

It was Jinjin

"Eo nae hyung?" I asked while preparing myself

"You like her? Majja?" Hyung asked.

"Eo, I like her hyung. Seriously. And this is not a joke" I said. I know they think that I was just playing around 'cause of what happened last time between me and Moonbin. But no, of course not. Past is past.

"Geurae, aish. You, Moonbin and Sanha. Jinjja" he shook his head in a bit disbelief but I just giggled it. Our hyung really cares for us. Not to get any fight again.

"Rocky ! I'll send you now her FB." Moonbin said. Probably Keila replied her that's why. I saw his face really drew a smile. Meaning he's really that happy to talk to her.

"Guys, we're about to live and go to the mall in 10monutes so go to the lobby I'll meet you there." Our manager said and now we're picking up the things we needs. Wallet, Cards, Cash, Camera, Phone, Powerbank just in case we ran out of battery.

"Hyung ! Jjamkkaman !" Sanha shouted because we intended to leave him in a joke way hahahah

We're now at the Van, doing a video of ourselves. Well we're gonna post this on youtube so, just checked out soon. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I suddenly remembered Keila's face.

"Aish this is crazy" I said in whispered tone

"Same here hyung" Moonbin answered and we both looked at each other and we kinda laugh about it.

Wendy's POV

HELLO I AM BACK AGAIN YES ! haahahaha miss niyo ko? Siyempre oo maganda ako eh hahahahah

Anyways andito ako ngayon sa work ko pa out na rin almost nagpalit kasi ako ng shift since mas kailangan ng agents sa madaling araw kesa sa umaga *sighs* anyways ok lang naman pero kasi hindi pa alam ni Keila na GY na ako. Tssss di pa kasi ako tinitext nung babaeng yun simula kagabi pa haixt jusko nuh kaya nangyare dun?

*Kkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnggggggggg"

Wag kayo cellphone ko yan hahahah nagriring hahahahaha

"Hello?" Sagot ko

"Eo Wendy~shi" huh? Sino to?

"Who are you?" I asked

"Eh? Already forgot me? Aigoo Wendy noona. This is me Sanha" ......

Si Sanha? Eo? Siguro binigay ni Keila ung sns account ko. Kasi Kakao siya tumatawag eh.

"Eo Sanha mianhae, what's up?" Sabi ko

"Noona, go here at Mall Of Asia with Keila and Yeri"

Nasa MOA sila?

"Huh? Why?" I asked

"Nothing It's kinda boring without you three hahahah" Sabi ni Sanha

"Aigoo, later I'll ask Keila first" Sabi ko

"You're at work?" He asked

"Yep! I'll be out for about 2hrs from now"

"Geurae? Arraseo noona, see you later!" At binaba na niya ung tawag.

Ma text na nga tong si Keila at Yeri.

Authors note !!!!! Last update for today !!!!!!