5

Jungkook parked the car and started to hold the clear plastic bag when he shouted at Y/n.

"make it hurry!", he shouted as she finding the door key.

" excuse me sir, here's the key", she said and rolled her eyes to him, she slightly push away Jungkook because he is blocking the door.

"why aren't you tell me excuse?", he complained.

" i said excuse me but you aren't paying attention", she said and open the door for him and turn on the lights.

Jungkook headed himself inside and started to take off his shoes placing it on the side then next Y/n.

He put the two plastic bags on the center table and he sit on the couch.

"Y/n come and sit beside me", he said, patting the empty space beside him.

" i'll be there in a minutes, i'll judt change my clothes into a comfortable one", she said and walk into her own bedroom, Jungkook nodded and decided to change his clothes too.

Y/n wear a loose white t-shirt paired with black pajamas she headed herself on the couch waiting for Jungkook to come in.

after a few minutes of waiting Jungkook walked and sit beside him wearing the same clothes as Y/n, they look like a couples.

Jungkook grab two bottles of soju and handed one to Y/n.

they open and drink it.

"it's strong", he complained.

" what? it has only 13% of alcohol and you are complaining that is strong? how come?", she said laughing at his bitter reaction caused by the taste of soju.

"oh are you challenging me, you cocky?", he asked.

" what do you think? i may not look like decent woman who isn't drinking too much and so much but it's wrong", she said, smirking.

"i'm your boss, low down your cockiness", he said, tasting the soju again.

" we're not on our work, i'm your friend outside", she said.

"i'm still your boss and also can be your daddy", he smirked.

" no you aren't", she said, emptying the soju bottle and put it down and grab one bottle of soju again.

"but i'll be your daddy so–", but before Jungkook end his sentence Y/n covered his mouth tightly but then releases it after a seconds.

" that hurts", he complained, massaging near his lips.

"don't say that kind of things again or i'll punch you", she defended.

" okay fine", he said simply.

"what do you want to play?", she changed the topic.

" Truth or Dare", he asked then they sit on the ground and Y/n started to spin the bottle, luckily, it stop at Jungkook.

"yes! Truth or Dare?", she asked happily.

" Truth", he said.

Y/n thinks about a question for a second and say it to Jungkook.

"how many crushes do you have?", she asked, Jungkook look innocently to her eyes.

he didn't hesitate to answer her question.

" of course, she's IU but then i have one more crush but i will not say it to you", he smirked.

"okay fine, i don't want to pick an argue with you, i'll just find it out", she laughed.

" if you can", he said.

after hours and hours of being together they got drunk and felt dizzy that's the reason why they can't control their own body and started to have a conversation.

"Jagi, that's enough", she said, she swat Jungkook's hand with a soju on it.

" no, i want more", he said.

"wait, how many years are we? are we even married?", he asked, looking down at Y/n who is laying on his chest.

Y/n smiled and started to reach for Jungkook's cheek and started to caressing it with her left hand.

"i don't know, but i think that we are married", she answered, closing her tired eyes.

" ah, do we have a child?", he questioned.

"i don't know, do we already have it, Jagi?", she questioned.

" i don't even know it too", Jungkook shrugged.

after a few minutes of quietness, Jungkook called Y/n three times but then he just received a snores coming from her.

he slightly giggled, "goodnight jagi", he said and kissed her on forehead and caressing her hair until he fall into a deep sleep too.

edited