Sitting on the train with Todoroki was silent like she wants before Sora know it, she fell asleep on Todoroki's shoulder who didn't bother to move.

Todoroki look at the girl who he teams up with during the battle trial. He couldn't believe someone was able to withstand his quirk with ease. She also is shown to be able to fight well with villains during the USJ alone without any tactics to escape.

Reaching near their destinations, Todoroki shook Sora up. Sora yawned cutely, causing Todoroki cheeks to be tinted pink.

Coughing to regain himself, " We're here." Sora nodded as she followed him.

While both walking toward the agency, they were greeted by adults and kids. Who both of them greeted them back while shaking their hands.

Sora along with Todoroki reach the agency.

"I have been waiting for you, Shoto. It seems you are finally ready to take the path of the mighty, huh?"

"I have no intention of going down a path you made. I will take my own path."

"And you must be Kaminari Sora."

"Hai... Skylar."

"Oh well, both of you should get ready, too. We're going out."

Sora and Todoroki look at one another in question as Todoroki asks, " Where?"

"I'll show you what a true hero is."

(Long pants and there are small cube box that holds weapons she makes, got permission to use

(Long pants and there are small cube box that holds weapons she makes, got permission to use. Headphone becomes a visor.)

"

"...You...look...good..." Sora told Todoroki as they come out of the change room at the same time.

"You also, what are those?" Todoroki points at the cube.

"Weapons," Sora said as both walked to the awaiting Endeavor.

They were travelling to Hosu, Tokyo to track down the Hero killer. After the first day, they went back to rest. Only some small villains that Endeavor easily deal.