Part 11

Manik's pov

Hii guys good morning. I'm sorry guys I told you guys to see you tomorrow and now here I am after more than one month. Yes you guys heard right it's been more than a month since my angel light up my world.

Now I know she is my babygirl. I love her more than anything else in this world. She is my everything and I know she too feels the same. Now you guys think how I know it's because our connected hearts . Our hearts knew what they want.

Now only one thing is remaining the confession. But if our heart and soul is one then the confession is not a big deal. In these month many things changed.

We knew about each other very well except our name and I didn't talk about her family. She knew about my likes dislikes and I knew her too. She knew about my friends name too. May be it's the first time some one knew my friends name but not mine.

I can't wait to see her and the day I will see her I confess my feeling to her. She is also very excited for our meeting. But I have a meeting in dubai for that I have to go for 1 week. After my return we will meet. It's my plan. Ok chuck it.

You know guys she started to call me monster from star. It's true that she is the real shining star although she calls me as one. It's ok I like monster too. I don't know when the monster become monstu. But bahut cute naam hai na. I love it when she calls me like that but ha I'm telling only she can call me that.

Someone else other than she call me monster na I feel damn angry and then the person is gone but she ☺she is special. I got to know she is actually a baby my small baby.

In these time as I said cabir got to know about angel. Actually she calling me monster and cabir knew about us these two happened in same day and that too because of her. So one fine day I woke up as usual and called her but she didn't pick up that not so her. I chuck for that time and went to meeting about a new album with fab 4 there.......

FLASHBACK

One fine day , as usual manik woke up with a smile on his face. The first thing he searched was his phone. He took his phone and msg ed a good morning to his angel. After tgat he went to fresh n up. He was all set to attend the meeting with his friends regarding their new album. He took his phone car key and coat and dashed to downstair. His breakfast was all set he settled on his chair and had his breakfast hurriedly time to time checking his phone to check whether his angel msg ed or not but couldn't get any. That was so un usual.

He finished his breakfast and called her while walking to his car. She didn't pick up. He was getting worried by the passing time. She always pick up at the first 2 rings bit here not she is replying nor picking his phone. He with a worried face droved to the meeting place continuously trying her.

Soon he reached and saw his friends waiting first him. He went with them and soon the meeting started. In between the meeting he was checking his phone and calling her time to time. He didn't even listened any damn thing and was praying that soon this meet got over.

Unaware of him someone was noticing him from the time he came. ( I guess you all understand who is the person )

He dashed out the time the meet got over and called her. By the time he was hell angry and worried thinking about her.

He called her and at last the call picked up. Without listening anything he began to shout on her. Obviously manik hai Vo and note it's the first time she is meeting his anger.

Manik :(shouts angrily ) where the hell were you ? If you don't know to pick up the phone then why the hell do you have one ? Do you even know what I'm feeling till now? If you didn't picked this na then I was sure I will be there in front if your house the next second. I don't even care your wish at this time. Do you understand me ? Why are you silent now ?

Angel : (scared but composed ) relax I'm fine. Don't worry I'm sorry

Manik : don't ever repeat this. Or else ready to face the consequences

Angel : monster

Manik : what ? What did you just called me ? And ek min why are you sounding so low ? What happened?

Angel : ( slowly ) vo I have fever

Manik:( shouts ) what ? How ? You were ok till yesterday night then ( calmly thinking something ) ek minute don't tell me baby you played in rain at late night yesterday

Angel:( murmers ) not only played in rain but had ice cream too but I can't tell you na

Manik : ( angrily ) what you had ice cream too. Come again what did you just said

Angel : vo mein ...

Manik : you had it or not baby

Angel : sorry

Manik :( anger ) what will I do with you ? You know you will catch fever easily but no you can't just listen to me na. You always want to do whatever you wish. You... i don't have words to say now. I'm so much angry right now.

Did you had your medicine ?

Angel : I. .

Manik : ( cutting her ) why am I asking her. I know you don't. You have your medicine right have it now. ( She hurriedly have it with making faces ) good now you will sleep. I don't want any argument in this. You will rest till I call you. I don't want to even step out from your bed. If you disobey I don't know what will I do . And ha from now you will not get any use cream. Dare you have it

Angel : you are really monster star. From now I will call you like that .

Manik : I know baby. You will do just as I say or else you will not like when you see the real monster in me baby so now lay down and sleep.

She did as he said. He cut the call hearing her even breath. He turned to see cabir grinning at him.

Manik : what ?

Cabir : who is this angel malhotra?

Manik : who angel ? I think your ear is weak cabir

Cabir : don't baby. ( dramatically ) you first cheated me and now you are lying also I'm hurt baby

Manik : stop your drama

Cabir :drama you broke me. You are saying my love as drama. Now if you don't tell the truth na then ready to face fab 4. I'm going to call them

Manik : ok relax I will tell

Manik narrated all the things from start to end.

Cabir : you... you hide all these I will not leave you

He started to hit him. After chasing for sometime they stopped.

Cabir : when will you introduce us to her

Manik: very soon I will propose her. Before that . But she knew all of you

Cabir : you are happy na

Manik : what you think ?

Cabir looks him to see only happiness and peace in his face.

Cabir : I'm happy for you and I can't wait to meet my sister

Manik : sis ?

Cabir : of course. Now chal malhotra I'm hungry treat me

Manik : why should I?

Cabir : you will or else you know what will I do. I know you can't handle the all 4 now

Manik : fine chal bhukkad

By saying manik went followed by cabir.

FLASHBACK ENDS

How was the update?

Hope you like it .are you liking the track. Do tell me your views.