Part 7

Hii guys how are you all?  Hope you are all doing well.

Manik's pov 

Hii guys good morning. Missed me. So here am all ready to kick start my day. My friends they all left to their respective works before I woke up. But they informed me and went away.

Now I'm alone and free and it's manik's day only manik. Today I'm not mummy's  bacha not dad's buddy not friends manik not the manik malhotra nor the monster manik just the pure one and only manik myself. It's true that I share all things with my family and friends at the same time we all will not be the 100 percent outside. We will be ourself only in private and just like that today is my day where you can see a little glimpse of me.

Ha I don't want to see anyone as only manik but exceptional for my babygirl. She can see and I will allow her. It's because we are one we are one soul in two bodies so she should know me fully and vice versa. But now I don't know where is she ? 

Ok ok if I started to talk about her then only that will happen. I should stop now. Now I should have my breakfast and today's special is South indian foods idli , dosa,  sambar etc

Yummy I like that kind of food very much. So let's go and attack the food.

So here I'm standing in front of bike. Yes you heard it right today I ride a bike my favourite my partner. You know it's an old model simple bike and very special. No one will think that manik malhotra will have these type of old fashioned bike.  But before handling the business myself I worked under my dad for experience and the bike is bought by my salary so ho gayi na special.

Thts why it will be my all time favourite and I'm riding it after a long time. So come on.

Hey wait wait you guys didn't even noticed me correctly yaar. I'm wearing a simple middle class people dress just a shirt and Pant not like the usual manik. And no one will think it's me. And that too in a bike.

Today's first program is shopping. It's been a long time I shopped and I'm excited for it. Kya why are you guys staring at me like that ?  Ohh I said shopping. Kyun is there any rule only girls can shop and on they will be excited.  I'm too excited for shopping ok it's real me. But ha don't think ki I'm shopping dresses. No never my wardrobe is set by my mom and now mukti and alya.  Perks of having girl friends.

But I like too shop craft pieces art photo frame etc. And I love to shop from local market. Actually when I will be with fab 4 then it's not possible.  They are not comfortable with these local shops. So I can't force them na. So here I'm whenever it's my day I will shop from here.

And trust here we get the same item which we get from mall in less price and high quality. It's just that the mall will sell that in high price for profit in different brand names. But ha there is also the actual pieces too. It's all part of business so I can't wrong them.

Anyway now I'm going to shop.

Time skip

At last the shopping is over. It's almost going to evening. Yaar now I should go and have something. I'm starving.

Manik was exiting from the shop bit something attracted him and he went near to see a beautiful bracelet with star attached with it.

Wow it's so beautiful. Also it has my favourite stars. I'm fascinated with stars and this bracelet will look good on my girl. So I should buy. Whenever I go shopping I will get something for her too only when I'm alone. Today I got this. So let's buy.

After buying he went to have food after sending the items to mansion.  and then he went to a cliff there we can see the sunset beautifully.

Manik's pov

This place is peace. From here we can see the sunset. The new beginning from the end. It's so beautiful. It's my second favourite place after orphanage.

He sat there for long time. It's began to dark and he was sitting there.  The only light was of his bike's headlight.

Manik's pov

Shit it's going to be 10 pm. I should go now. But you guys know when I was sitting there don't know why I remember the phone girl.  The angel I don't know why I felt connected to her and I really wish to see her. And now whenever I talk about my baby at the same time her voice echos I'm my ear. It's actually not good. I know I'm not going to call her I promised her to not disturb her.  I also know she will not call me. Then why arghh

Anyway let's go back to home.

Manik soon reached home and went to his room. He changed into night dress and sat on bed. He already had his dinner while returning.

Manik's pov

So the day ends. Now a new day but before sleeping let's check my phone. From morning till now I didn't open it. Let's see if any of my idiot friends called me or at least msg ed me.

Arghh see there is no one. Dekha kitna pyaar hai mujhse.

Wait a new message from some random number. It's was yesterday night. Kon hai bhai.

The number seems to be known. Kahi dekha hai.  Ha yes it's that number the angels number. She messaged me ? What will be that ?

Arey manik open it na you will see. Ha ok let's open.

Manik opened the message and it read

" dare completed?"

To be continued

I don't know what crap I have written. Hope it is not that bad.

How was the update?

What will happen next?

Stay safe and stay home 😄😄😄😄😄

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄