Chapter 34

Luz POV

I woke up in a room that wasn't really mine. I look around the room trying to figure out where I am.

"Oh goodness morning Luz." Amity says as she walks out of the bathroom with cloths this time. Thank goodness I don't think I would have been able to see her without cloths and not freak out. She had a long sleeved black shirt and magenta leggings. To top it off she had her hair down and had black combat boots.

"Uh g-good morning Amity." I say getting out of the bed. I hear the door open and turn to see Mrs.Blight at the door. I feel myself freeze up. Amity laughs a little at my reaction before walking up to her mother.

"Good morning mom. This is Luz and like I promised she's here for breakfast." Amity says as she hugs her mom before walking over to me and and wrapping an arm around me calming me down slightly. I gave Mes.Blight a small smile.

"Good morning Mrs.Blight it's nice to finally meet you." I say trying to be on my best behavior. Mrs.Blight sends me a motherly smile,"welcome Luz come now its almost time for breakfast." I look at amity and gesture to the bathroom. She give me a small nod. I make sure to hurry up in the bathroom before rushing out of the room. Amity was leaning against the wall outside of her room ready to take me to breakfast. Once down stairs I was bombarded by the twins.

"Oh hey Luz" Ed says throwing an arm over my shoulder,"how has your morning been?" Em says throwing her own arm over my shoulder.

"Oh hey Ed. Hey Em. I'm doing fine. How has your morning been?" I say walking towards the table. I take a seat near Amity. Amity gave me a small smile before taking my hand in her own. On the table there were an assortment of different boiling isle breakfast foods. Amity looked hesitant to get anything. Mrs.Blight looked at her daughter with concern in her eyes.

"Amity just a little bit ok. you don't have to eat a lot." I whisper rubbing circles on her hand. She gives me a small nod before taking a small portion of food on her plate. I didn't get anything knowing fully well that Amity has put some other stuff on her plate just for me. She ate a small piece of what looks like a pancake. She looked really pale.

"May Luz and I be excused for a moment?" She asks slowly getting up. Mrs.Blight gave her a small nod before Amity grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. We rushed to her room and she rushed to her bathroom. She knelt over the toilet and the small breakfast has been thrown up. I walked over to her and held her hair so it isn't in the way. She pulled away and curled up in my arms.

"It's okay Amity." I place a kiss on her forehead,"it's okay at least you tried. Remember baby steps. Little by little." I play with her hair a little. She closed her eyes trying to steady her breath. I hear shuffling and someone entering the room. I look up to see Mrs.Blight and Lilith at the door. Both of them with a face of concern.

"Can you stand?" I whisper she nods gently. I take her hand in mine and help her stand up. She stagers a bit but I help her making sure she doesn't fall.

"Sorry Ms.Clawthorne I just got a little nauseous I'm ready for the day I promise." She says standing up straight. All 4 of us walk to the door. "Goodbye Mrs.Blight I must get going Eda must be worried about me. I'll see you late ok." I place a small kiss on her forehead before bowing respectfully towards Lilith and Mrs.Blight. I head down the path and head towards the Owl house.

"Where have you been Luz?" King asks jumping on my shoulder Eda was laying down on the couch drinking her daily apple blood. "Don't worry king I was with the Blights they let me stay for breakfast." I explain scratching him under his chin. He jumps off and lays down on Eda.

"King get off of Eda." I say walking towards the stairs he jumps off and and rushes to catch up with me. We go up the stairs and head to my room. I grabbed the good witch Azura and began to read.

~time skip~

It had started raining a while ago. Me and king had moved down to the living room. Eda was in the kitchen once again trying to get vegetables into the pot. She's persistent. There was a knock at the door. I go and answer the door. Outside my door was Amity trying to keep herself and Lilith from falling.

"Luz I need your help. Ms. Clawthorne isn't feeling well. I don't know what to do." Amity says frantically with concern painted all over her face. I open the door wide and try to help Lilith into the house.

"Kid who was at the- what happened?" Eda says as she sees her sister. I gently place her on the couch trying not to hurt her.,"Luz go into the kitchen and get the first aid Amity get a wet towel and place it on her forehead." Me and Amity do what we are told. She rushes to place a towel on her teachers forehead. I give Eda the first aid kit.

"Can you 3 wait in Luz's room." Eda says gently I give her a nod and pick up King. I grab Amity's hand,"oh and Luz please prepare somewhere for Lilith to sleep." I give her a firm nod before taking Amity upstairs. I leave them at my room. I quickly rush to Eda's room and prepare a spare bed. I go back to my room to see Amity playing with her hands nervously. King was curled up besides her trying to help her calm down.

"Here you can wear this to sleep. You'll be sleeping in here by the way." I explain as I pull out a light blue shirt with the 'panic at the disco' logo. I give it to her and prepare to leave the room.

"Do you think that Ms.Clawthorne is going to be okay?" Amity asks in a small voice. I walk back over to her and sit down next to her," I think she'll be okay. I'm sure Eda will try her best to help her sister." I gently wrap an arm around her shoulder. I hear Eda shuffling past my door. She knocks on it before peeking her head in.

"Luz can you make some of that soup you made a couple days ago?" Eda asked. I give her a small nod. I look towards Amity,"want to help me make soup." She gives me a nod and we start to head down stairs. King decided to go to his room. We enter the kitchen and I start to get the materials ready.

"Amity can you put some water in the pot?" I ask she gives me a small nod before adding the water. I hand her some vegetables,"can you skin these?" I didn't want her to use any knifes considering how nervous and fidgety. She starts to peel the vegetables and when she finishes she passed them to me. I minced the vegetables and put them in the pot. I start pulling spices out and putting the right amount into the pot. I sit down by the pot. Amity was pacing the floor still worried about her teacher.

"Amity come here." I say she does as she's told. I grab a spoon and gently feed her. Her face showed complete awe,"it's good, right? I think Lilith is going to like this. She'll be really happy to know you helped out with such an amazing dish." I pull her into a hug,"she'll be alright. I know she will." I place a gentle kiss on her forehead. I grab a bowl and pour some soup in it for Amity. I pour 3 more bowls 1 for King and the other 2 for Eda and lily. I put Them on the table.

"Hope you enjoy it Ami." I say as I place a kiss on her cheek before sitting down next to her. She digs in eating it slowly to just get the feel of eating again. I play with her hair trying to distract her from her teacher.

"Thank you kid for making the soup." Eda says leading Lilith into the room she was wearing a blue bath robe. Eda day her down next to Amity before taking the seat across from her. King climbed up to his 'throne' (which is actually just a baby seat).

"I didn't work on it alone. I had a little help from Ami. Hey are you ok?" I whisper the last part. She had stoped eating and was now as pale as a sheet. I slowly run my hand through her hair and whisper sweet nothings. She slowly calms down but doesn't eat anymore of the soup.

"Sorry Luz." Amity say pushing the plate away,"don't worry you ate more than last time." I ruffle her hair a little before taking her dish.