Chapter 28

Amity's POV

"Hey old man let her go!" Luz shouts at my father. He growls a little before dropping me on the ground. I lift myself off the ground trying to get away from the old man but I rudely get interrupted by a kick to my side.

"So your that human" he spits the word human out with so much distaste. He slowly strides over to Luz. I send a look at Boscha. She gives me a nod before casting a fire spell at my dad's foot. He jumps backwards trying to keep away from the fire. I stand up and sneak around him trying to keep an eye on both him and Luz. He growls thinking that Luz was the one who casted the spell. He lunges at her his fist ready.

"Dad leave her out of this!" I shout trying to gain his attention. An evil smile grows on his face. "Oh do you mean don't do this?" He grabs Luz by the collar. I shoot a look at Willow she quickly grew thorns and wrapped them around my dad. He dropped Luz.

"Augustus get everyone out of here I have a few things I have to settle." I say Gus looked hesitant but still did he replace everyone except me with an illusion. I give him a nod as a thank you. I can tell that everyone was confused by what I had just pulled. I turn to my dad ready to have a civilized conversation but that bastard had to ruin it. He casted a fire spell and   Burned the thorns. He turned to look at me with murderous intent.

"Oh your going to wish you never done this you worthless child." He growls he casts a couple spells that hit the illusions. He smirks,"your plan didn't wo- oh your plan wasn't to get revenge it was to get everyone out of danger." He walks over to me a smug look on his face. He casted a spell on his hand a dark blue flame appears. I don't do anything besides looking at the floor. Just a little longer.

"Why did you cheat on mom?" I say silently. He growls throwing a punch at me I duck under his arm and punch him in the side. "She's never around and a man should be able to have some fun from time to time." He says kicking me in the chest. I feel the air escape me as I clutch my chest. He throws another punch at me hitting me in the side using his lit hand. I bit my lip trying to to scream in pain. I firing my focus to the man in front of me and throw a punch of my very own. It hits him on the nose he stagers back and the searing pain in my side goes away for a moment.

"I'm going to kill you!" He shouts lunging at me  throwing punches at my face and sides. I duck under his arms and punch him in the side again. I hear people rushing over here. I told that idiot to get them out of here! I cast a spell and summon an abomination. I give it an unspoken command and they try to get my dad. My dad smiles a sickening smile before blasting my abomination into nothing. Of course it doesn't work. I sprint towards the rocks but I feel something bind me. I collapse to the ground. I flip myself over so I can look at the idiot.

"Good try brat." I glare at the man. "Goodnight Amity. Say hi to your mother." My eyes go wide the reason mom was sick. the reason why Emira didn't want me at home. That bastard had killed her. I look to the ground not really caring what he would do to me. At least I got Luz and Emira away safely. He raised his fist into the air both hands on fire. I close my eyes waiting for the blow that never happens when I open my eyes Luz has tackled my dad and had him pinned to the floor.

"Luz!" I say happily she rushes over to me and tries to get the restraints off of me. She suddenly gets pulled away from me. She struggles against my dads arms trying to get away. He throws her as far as he could. She rolls a little before landing properly. She sprints towards my dad and nails him in the face causing him to stager.

"Luz I thought I told Augustus to get you away." I whisper shout as she walks over to and once again tries to break my restraints. I hear my dads evil laugh. He reales his hand back to hit Luz. mid way through I flip us over so I'm on top of Luz and I get hit. I quickly twist my body and kick my dad in his gut he doubles over in pain and my restraints are broken. I quickly stand up and pull Luz with me.

"Yeah right like I would just leave you here!" Luz says. My dad throws various spells towards us. Luz sucks under a spell before tackling me causing a spell to pass right over my head. We get up and start to rush toward the rocks.

"You aren't getting far from here!" He shouts casting a fire spell directed to Luz. I push Luz out of the way and get hit by the spell sending me flying back.

"Amity!" Luz shouts after me she tries to get to me but my dad grabs her by the hood. He cast another binding spell on me keeping me stuck. He sends me a smirk before punching Luz. He throws another punch but Luz ducks under his arm kicking him in the back. He double in pain ignoring Luz for a while she jumps on his back and punches him repeatedly on the head not having much effect.

"Get off of me you stupid brat!"He grabbed her wrists and throws her to the ground he wraps his hand around her neck and begins to tighten his grip. She was able to move her leg and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He loses his grip allowing Luz to get away but he grabs her legs and pulls her back. He uses one hand to punch her in the side. His other hand was tightening its grip on her neck.

"No you bastard leave her alone! Luz!" I struggle against the restraints I feel them losen. He isn't focused. "Luz! Get away from her you bastard!" I shout looking up to see that Luz had stopped moving. I feel tears sting my eyes. He starts punching her repeatedly not really caring if she was already out cold.

"Leave her alone you dirty little Bastard." I shout as he turns around a smug look on his face. I feel my restraints brake away. I look over to Luz she looked tired and pretty beaten. She slowly gets up and staggers. I see her winking at me as she sneaks behind my dad. I sigh in relief. She gets ready to strike him over the head but my dad grabs her wrist and throws her over to me.

I move a little so I can catch her. I cradle her in my arms happy that she wasn't strangled to death. I was able to see that his grip was hard because she had bruises on her neck. I gently place her down. She looks at me with a confused look.

I stand up and stand in front of Luz. I quickly casted a fire spell on both my hands and got ready to punch the lights out of the man in front of me. "I'll make you pay." I growl lunging at him. I got a good punch to the
Jaw he staggers back and holds his jaw.

"About time you gained your balls kid. Bring it!" He growls as he prepare to punch me. "There is no way in hell that you are doing this alone." Luz says getting up from the floor and preparing to help me. I send her a smile.

"This is going to be fun" the old man says. I lunge at him and nail him in the nose he staggers backwards as Luz kicks him in the stomach. He's right this will be fun.

I'm not so good at writing fighting scenes.
-Kami-chan676