"Watching this riveting episode of Chopped," I said nonchalantly, "what are you doing?"

"Getting really hard," he said, sucking a breath in between his teeth as I gripped him between my hand with more force.

He turned my head so that he could connect our lips and the minty remnants of his toothpaste tingled my lips and mouth. I loved the sensation. He used both his hands to grip my waist and pull me into his lap. I straddled him, feeling his hard-on as I rubbed myself against him. He groaned into our kiss and he quickly pulled my flannel off. He removed the straps to my cropped tank top and pulled it down.

He gasped in surprise and raised an eyebrow at me when he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra. I smirked and reached down to help him remove his long-sleeved shirt. I smiled at his exposed body, never getting tired of his tattoos. I rocked my hips against him and he placed my breast into his mouth, sucking on my nipple, gently biting it and making me gasp.

I gently pushed him back so he would release me and I stood up. He looked confused momentarily before I stretched out my hand and led him to his bedroom. As soon as we were inside, I began unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them down. When they were off I slipped my crop top off as well until I was just in my underwear.

"I think, you're wearing too much clothing," I said looking at his jeans and bending down in front of him to unbutton them. I pulled them down along with his boxers to the floor. He stepped out of them, and I gazed at his hard, exposed dick. I gripped it in my hands and licked up his shaft to the tip. He staggered backward until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I took a deep breath before putting him in my mouth and sucking on him, using my hand to rub what I couldn't fit. He was beginning to breathe quickly and his hand slid into my hair. I used my free hand to touch his balls. Gently massaging them in my hands, he started to moan softly. My google researching was paying off.

"Fuck," he said under his breath.

I removed him from my mouth and stood up. I slipped out of my undies and sat on his lap, his dick rubbing against me. I couldn't tell if I was wet or if I was just feeling my saliva, or maybe it was both, but I used it to my advantage as I rubbed myself against him.

He kissed me and gripped my hips, helping me create the rocking sensation against him. It felt so good and I wanted more. I climbed off of him and into the bed, beckoning for him to join me. He crawled until he was above me on all fours. He kissed my lips. Then my neck, and slowly made his way down to my wet core. I was suddenly aware of the fact that I hadn't showered since this morning and was nervous about him being down there. But when he licked me, he didn't seem to mind as he pinned my legs so they were spread apart and continued to tease me with his tongue.

I was breathing heavily now and felt myself throbbing for more. I was nervous to ask him, but I finally sat up, not able to take the teasing anymore.

He propped himself up and wiped his mouth.

"What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I want...you," I said hesitantly, looking down at his crotch and then quickly back at the bed comforter.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded and met his eyes, still embarrassed.

"Okay," he said, climbing off the bed. He went to the bathroom and returned with a small square package and a bottle. He placed them both on the bedside table and climbed into bed next to me.

"I think it'll feel better if you come first," he said, stroking my cheek.

I bit my lip and nodded, still feeling a little embarrassed and nervous.