~Proposal~

Today is the day Baku proposes to Izu and Sho. Baku has been planning this for a while now. The kids drive down to help prepare. Today Bakugou planned to do a fellow the clues the kids suggested. So they put one clues at the house on the table with breakfast for Izu and Sho. The clue read"this is the the start of many clues to come find the place where we first had fun. The boys thought then remembered the cafe that they had their first date and got dressed and went on their way their.

 The boys thought then remembered the cafe that they had their first date and got dressed and went on their way their

That's what Izu, Sho and Baku were wearing and the clue said to dress formal.

They got to the cafe and got their coffee that was waiting for them and got another clue"you finished the first task very good now go to the place we loved in our old neighborhood"

They knew exactly were. Kizo and Izuki was already outside waiting for the instructions on were to go like an uber driver.

They arrived to the water front. On the veranda, they saw Baku with whit streamers around him roses in both hands and petals on the floor.

Izu and Sho went on the veranda and hugged bakugou. Baku said"Izu, Sho, ever since we have met you have been the light of my life, my pride and joy and the whole world is you two to me,  you gave me beautiful children and I'm really happy to be your boyfriend but I would like to ask you one thing... "

Getting down in his knees and puts down the flowers and gets out two rings and says"Will you marry me?" Izu and Sho looked and each other and back at Baku and jumped on him screaming, "YES!!" and that's how this beautiful family continued.

"Will you be quiet please?" Izu and Sho said.

" Ok"I said looking at the pregnant omega and beta.

~THE END~

Hey everyone I finally finished this damn book in about an hour between this chapter and another chapter I published.
So I'll do another book but it'll be one shots kiribakutododeku and it's Baku bottom for all the Baku bottom fans. I'm not all to good at stories. I mean I am but I over do it and make it to long. But any way let's go.

Stay safe, be you and bye!❤