During the pregnancy

I remember some of the things of pregnancy from when my mom was pregnant but I can't remember all the details so don't write comments or say that not what happened please and thank you. The next chapter is going to be about the children. I'm torturing myself with no sleep😭 nun the less Enjoy~

//1month in\\

~Baku pov~ 

I've been busy but really overprotective of my two boyfriends since the day I found out they where pregnant. It's not that bad but they have been asking for really weird things like pickles with ice cream and tomatoes. I give them ice cream instead be the take it so it's fine.

The mood swings aren't bad at all just have to be careful of what I say around them. I'm at work right now and I left uraraka, Iida, Tsu and Nina at the house to take care of my boyfriends while I'm gone and honestly I feel really sad every time I'm not near my mates. And I can understand. My alpha male is sad not to be near It's children and mates but I'll have to deal with it.

//2 months in\\

~Izu pov~

Being pregnant isn't bad at all. Today kacchan, sho and I are going to a doctor appointment to check if the children are ok. I put on one of Kacchan hoodies and put on Sho's leggings and put on my red shoes while sho is wearing the same except with my leggings. Wearing these clothes with pregnant helps us feel closer to our alpha kacchan.

In the way to the doctor we got good cause my cravings started again and so did Sho. So we went to a place where they made katsudon (I can't remember how to spell this😭) so me and sho ate the food and ended up eating 3 big bowls.

When we where finished  and we got to the doctor we found that the babies are healthy and in two months come back when the babies are more developed.

So we went back home and me and who showered together while kacchan was making dinner. We rubbed each others belly feeling the little bump and smiling.

//4 months in\\ (I'm just going to skip months because I'm lazy😭)

~Sho pov~

It's been 4 months in the pregnancy. And my stomach has gotten bigger and so has midoriya's. Baku is staying home now and he is frantic and it's funny. We are going back to the doctor for the ultra sound and the genders. So we got ready and went in the car.

We got there and we where put in the same room. The doctors told me that midoriya and I are healthy. So after the tests we found out that midoriya is having twins and so am I. Midoriya's are two girls and mine are two boys.

We walked out of the doctors office and head home because we are sleepy.

//7 months in\\

~Sho pov~

Today we are finishing the babies rooms. We have 2 months left and I'm excited. Izu and I went to our weekly checkups and are alot and helped pick out the clothes and decorate. Baku is really happy and right now we are cuddling watching frozen and eating icecrean. Can't wait for the children to arrive.

//Day of labor\\//9 months in\\

~A/N pov~

Baku ran to the door carrying his going into labour husbands and the baby bags. He put them all in the car. On the way there he told his boyfriends to breath in and out together with him. When they got there he carried his boyfriends in the hospital screaming "My boyfriends are in labour help please!" And the nurses and doctors but Izu and Sho in a hospital bed and rolled them in a big room so they are next to eachother. Baku stated by there side threw the birth of the children. Sho screamed more than Izu did because he is not an omega but they have birth successfully. The nurses cleaned the barbies up and have them to there mothers and they all admired the children.

~A few weeks later and was discharged from the hospital~

The children are peacefully asleep. And Baku, Sho and Izu cuddles in there bed enjoying the quiet and fell asleep.