Our childhood(descriptions aswell)

Well our childhood was weird. We didn't exactly have normal parents either. We were quadruplets and much like our parents. We are all 24 now.

I'm shoki and I have blonde hair with curls like my mom and dad, Izuku and Baku. I have miss matched eyes like my papa shoto. I'm the middle child and a female.I love to wear dark colors but have style with it. I listen to Billie eillish songs. My quirk is transformation and fire. I can transform into anything. For example a person, thing or animal.

Hi, I'm izuki. I have white spiky hair with green eyes. My mom is shoto and my papa and dad is Izuku and katsuki. I love to wear light casual clothes all the time. I listen to ava max songs.I'm the youngest and a male. My quirk is teleportation and copy. Which is I can copy any quirk or thing. I have to use any of my five senses to copy it though.

I'm name is kizo. I'm the second middle child and I'm male. my dad, mom and papa is Baku ,Izu and Sho. I have spicky hair with one side of My hair white and the other red. I have red eyes. I love dark colors but I wear casual clothes all the time like My papa. I listen to Melanie Martinez songs.My quirks are feeling, time and creation. My feeling quirk is to control people's feelings. My time quirk allows me to see the future or the past of the person I see or touch or just see into time and space. And my creation quirk allows me to blend into any back ground and create things aswell. But I have to be careful how I use my quirks it's dangerous.

My name is siko. I'm the oldest and a female I have a mixture of my father, mom and papa 's hair, Baku, Sho and Izu. One side of my hair is green and the other is blonde. My hair is flat but spiky. I have green eyes. I love to wear bright colours and have freckles like My papa. I listen to Sabrina Carpenter and Alan Walker. My quirk is pieces and dreams which is I can split a person into all there personalitys. The other one allows me to make dreams come true, look threw some ones mind and become read it or make it happen and control it if needed.

That's what we look like and our description now let's go to the present.

Family game night~

What people hear from outside: "I HATE YOU!!"

what is actually happening: " yeah well then don't steal the last monopoly" Siko screamed.

"Siko and Bakugou give Shoki and Kizo your $200 you landed on their property." Said Izu

"No, I'm not going to give my money to a criminal."Siko said.

That's not how you.......PLAY!!" Shoto screamed

"Papa why is everyone screaming" izuki is talking to izuku.

"Shut the f**k up, izuki, you can't talk after stealing the last railroad" said bakugou.

"I wish I was never born!"izuki screamed getting with it.
"Me either you think I wanted this!" screamed shoto.

"Ahhh!" screamed the children.

~The End~

Hey guys I'm back and I'll be making other stories now if you want you can put suggestions out in the comments. It's summer now and Lord help me I have to deal with people I don't like. Oh well stay safe, be you and bye!❤